Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

The WORST Born This Way Ball Tour Performances

seashellbikini

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hell0samuel

marry the night could have been so much better.

done the full version, no fans on stage, get rid of the keytar quicker so she can dance, more oomph. 

the fans on the stage made it so messy and such a poor performance.

im here for bringing fans on stage, but not in the final song please Gaga. 

Instead of just kneeling down at the end, she should have done the full spin and landed with her paw up. and tbh the lift went down too quick, sometimes the music wasnt even done yet. they should have left it for a few seconds before she went down. 

alice glass

I don't think any of it was lazy lol have you seen the choreo she has to do? All the running around backstage and breathless costume changes? It's an inhumane amount of labour and it is beyond rude of you guys to accuse her of laziness. We know she reads these forums.

She bit off more than she could chew with the Ball (more than physically possible tbh), because she loves us and wanted to give us the night of our lives.

JustHMLover

I was expecting very different performances of Judas and Just Dance, anything else was just perfect ;)

Kim Kardashian

Monster Ball>>>>>>>>>>Any other tour.

kthxbye

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

EvilChromatica

The stick is the worst prop ever tbh... It makes the performance a bit weird.

AmenTheNight

Everything was stunning, except Paparazzi, which was a "filler performance" imo.

Pierre

Pokr Face and Judas. :deadbanana: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Americano/Poker Face/Alejandro was pretty good for a while, but I feel like in the European dates it really started to drag. I mean, Americano stayed consistently great (it's incredibly cheesy and kinda gross and overall amazing, as always), but Poker Face really... plopped. NA dates were good with the meat section, imo.

Other than that, I don't see what's with everybody stating Americano? That's probably one of the few performances she's done consistently well throughout the whole run of the tour. The choreography can get a bit weird at the end, but overall its probably one of the best of the whole show.

I really think Electric Chapel deserves the whole cut. It being shortened really shortened the impact of the performance.

MTN, to me, is really hit or miss depending on each individual date.

Electric Chapel: I think the whole point of the performance is the lighting, but I know some fans complained that the vocals weren't the best. Yes boring, but the lighting was beautiful.

Yes, very much. Seeing it at the actual show is actually kind of stunning. I just wish the second verse was kept.

edit: the thing about HML is that its great in person solely due to crowd energy. In Gaga's defense, it's an awkward song to perform, and i twas probably a good idea to have her on a motorbike for... well, something to happen. It's weird to watch it on video (even after watching it in person, it's still weird), but being there with the crowd going crazy over their basic song is kind of nice.

Though, towards the end, she added this little outro that really ended it well.

3 points in and ready for more

Pop Muse Tumblr

marry the night could have been so much better.

done the full version, no fans on stage, get rid of the keytar quicker so she can dance, more oomph. 

the fans on the stage made it so messy and such a poor performance.

im here for bringing fans on stage, but not in the final song please Gaga. 

Instead of just kneeling down at the end, she should have done the full spin and landed with her paw up. and tbh the lift went down too quick, sometimes the music wasnt even done yet. they should have left it for a few seconds before she went down. 

the only great album version performances of "marry the night" on the BTWB. note- NO FANS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKdVdITdOLc

this was in the U.S. TV BTWB trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbDLwutyYmw

I didn't like Poker Face and Americano. The others were amazing but those two are just :redface:

y

3 points in and ready for more

zexion_armando

Marry the Night, for one. Gawd, I loved it till she interrupted herself to bring fans up, and talk about being brave for the 50th time that night. I just wanna hear you belt some notes. Take a seat even, just sing please.

I wish she would stop dancing entirely, so she can have better breath support for singing, since it felt like it took a lot of the air out of the show by the time Judas plays.

Archived