Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to cover UK Elle

crisTEAne

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's one of your best, Gaga

Why thankyou little sweetie. Just kidding, lmaooo, i can imagine in that shoot the green plastic type fabric falling off.

Vogue, Baazar, Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan, Elle US? 

Vogue US have Jennifer Lawrence for the September issue and Sandra Bullock for the October issue I believe. Doubt she'll be on their November cover if she's on UK Elle that month, I don't think Anna Wintour would like that.

Vogue UK apparently have Alexa Chung for the October issue and again they won't have Gaga on Nov. if she's scored Elle. So a December issue is a possibility for either US or UK Vogue.

Personally I'd love another Vanity Fair cover - I like her past shoots with them and I've heard no rumours about their upcoming covers so it's possible! Same for Bazaar, Elle US etc. they're all very likely to want her for the cover so she could be on any of them for their October issues. So we might get a full house yet; either Elle US, Bazaar, Vanity Fair for October? and maybe a Vogue for a December issue????

stackhouse

Why thankyou little sweetie. Just kidding, lmaooo, i can imagine in that shoot the green plastic type fabric falling off.

are you really Gaga Can you fly to my house and play ARTPOP for me?

Pierre

Vogue US have Jennifer Lawrence for the September issue and Sandra Bullock for the October issue I believe. Doubt she'll be on their November cover if she's on UK Elle that month, I don't think Anna Wintour would like that.

Vogue UK apparently have Alexa Chung for the October issue and again they won't have Gaga on Nov. if she's scored Elle. So a December issue is a possibility for either US or UK Vogue.

Personally I'd love another Vanity Fair cover - I like her past shoots with them and I've heard no rumours about their upcoming covers so it's possible! Same for Bazaar, Elle US etc. they're all very likely to want her for the cover so she could be on any of them for October. So we might get a full house yet; either Elle US, Bazaar, Vanity Fair for October? and maybe a Vogue for a December issue????

I think she needs to do Vogue and Vanity Fair, (Maybe Cosmopolitan) next year, don't want her to be so overexposed to the GP like BTW. :) 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

are you really Gaga Can you fly to my house and play ARTPOP for me?

lmaoo no im not, i wish i was but!!!

I think she needs to do Vogue and Vanity Fair, (Maybe Cosmopolitan) next year, don't want her to be so overexposed to the GP like BTW. :)

That's a very good point actually!

It would be nice to spread them out more and keep the hype going. Now you've said this maybe Vogue US will shoot her for the March cover again? It's the 'Power' issue so Gaga is a very appropriate choice - plus I have the feeling ARTPOP will be a tremendous success and she'll be riding the wave well into next year! Plus a March cover would come out in Feb. so a nice boost after the Grammy's/Superbowl (if she was to perform at either?)

Ok, I've now successfully convinced myself she'll land the March cover  :spin:

Pierre

That's a very good point actually!

It would be nice to spread them out more and keep the hype going. Now you've said this maybe Vogue US will shoot her for the March cover again? It's the 'Power' issue so Gaga is a very appropriate choice - plus I have the feeling ARTPOP will be a tremendous success and she'll be riding the wave well into next year! Plus a March cover would come out in Feb. so a nice boost after the Grammy's/Superbowl (if she was to perform at either?)

Ok, I've now successfully convinced myself she'll land the March cover  :spin:

You convinced me too. :clap: :hug:

Vogue for second - third single?

Vanity Fair during the fourth single?

You convinced me too. :clap: :hug:

Vogue for second - third single?

Vanity Fair during the fourth single?

:legend:

yesssss! fingers crossed!!

Pierre

:legend:

yesssss! fingers crossed!!

+ Rolling Stone, Billboard, maybe magazines in Asia, Europe.

Can't wait to see those photoshoots. :legend: 

Hypocrateen

I can't wait to see the photoshoots. :legend:

The best Gaga shoot for a magazine is Harper's Bazaar imo :legend:

Can't wait to hear what she has to say about ARTPOP too!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived