Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tabloid 'Mirror' Reports Gaga's Family Restaurant Infested With Mice

Tyler

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The restaurant was basically a gift.

It would be more surprising if they could run it well tbh.

Exactly. The restaurant is essentially a vanity project.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Is this for real though? This is a tabloid we're talking about here. I'm not believing it until I see legitimate pictures of the actual mice crawling on tables. Lol 

Not all mice :)

ratatouille-foto2.jpg

Lmao! First thing I thought of when reading this article.  :omfgaga:

There are only two trusted publications in the UK so I dont see why you want me to give this publisher any time or views. 

MonsterPaws

Buy Katy Perry's new single ROAR! on August 12th   :derpga:

...i mean, who the hell are these Mirror people?  :Chica:

sexfashionfame

I try to remind myself the restaurant has nothing to do with Gaga tbh. Is the service or the food that bad? :shrug:

Just close it already. I mean its not working, the media always writes bad things about it. I never saw an article with positive reviews about it.

Honestly, I've been there 4 or 5 times (going again on Tuesday) and it isn't that bad. In fact, it isn't even bad at all. It tastes like home cooking, assuming whoever the chef in your house is didn't go to culinary school. Which is probable.

It's a great, vibrant and social atmosphere. I've made many new friends eating at Joanne's (not kidding!) and plan to continue patronizing what I think is a fine establishment.

People, why almost everything related with this restaurant sounds so bad, even the comments by the Monsters?

🌹 free britney 🌹

I've ate there a few times and the food is lovely, the UK tabloids are bored and like to hate on Gaga tbh.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived