Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Social 50

WhiplashCowboy

Featured Posts

WhiplashCowboy

I was watching the new Billboard Charts today and when I went to the Social 50 chart I saw she almost fell off. She is at 48 now. We need to get her back up, she is one of the few artists who haven't been off the chart since it was published.
I'm not sure how the chart works, but
I thought it had to do with Wikipedia pages, Twitter, YouTube, Vevo ... not sure

I just wanna say we have to watch Gaga's videos on her Vevo-channel and visit her Wikipedia page as much as possible till we get Applause + its music video in order to keep Gaga on the Social 50.

http://www.billboard.com/charts/social-50

Silver Keith

She needs to publicize herself more. Tweeting isn't going to help bring her up, she needs to do interviews, appear in magazines, etc.

Little Kermit

She didn't drop off when she didn't say anything for a month so why are we worrying?

GagaMyBlood95

Well, she didn't do any interview, any performance, the song isn't out yet so take it easy, she'll be back!

Dangerous Man

:ohno:

well, Applause is coming already so... :ohwell:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Robotboy

lol i dont care its just weird if she managed during her blackout and now when she comes back shes about to fall off? :flop:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Blank Space

I visit her Wiki pages very often. Didn't know they count in chart position.

All social things,internet and all other stuff related to Gaga in the internet counts.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived