• Created
  • Last Reply

Go away generic songs, go away RedOne.

By the way, Gaga looks so HOOOOOT!  :dead:

I love that bra. I want one too :hor:

ARTPOP (DarkGa version) bra.

🌹 free britney 🌹

hausofchad

Bet she did SmartLipo, does wanders i tell you!! 

Just thinking of what DWS said in the interview, and this pic, Could it be that there will be more then one genre of ARTPOP? Maybe that's why ARTPOP is for the masses!! They have been saying its all about possibilities, about it being edm but not edm, what if we get Rock, Ballad and Pop version for every song? Would be interesting/makes sense tbh.

OMG I WOULD LOVE THIS! She already really does it with her performances and stuff (you never hear her sing a song the same way), but it would be super cool to have different versions. I want the dance and pop versions (Generic I know :P). This is such an interesting idea!

justbrian

OMG I WOULD LOVE THIS! She already really does it with her performances and stuff (you never hear her sing a song the same way), but it would be super cool to have different versions. I want the dance and pop versions (Generic I know :P). This is such an interesting idea!

Sheryl Crow did something like this with one of her albums, it had 2 discs with the same songs, but one disc was the 'pop' versions and the other were the 'country' versions. I think the album was 'Up"

www.brianhowarddesign.com

Ambrosia

Wow, she looks really good! 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Interludicrous

Bet she did SmartLipo, does wanders i tell you!! 

Just thinking of what DWS said in the interview, and this pic, Could it be that there will be more then one genre of ARTPOP? Maybe that's why ARTPOP is for the masses!! They have been saying its all about possibilities, about it being edm but not edm, what if we get Rock, Ballad and Pop version for every song? Would be interesting/makes sense tbh.

Maybe the app has a tool where you can select your own production. Like, if you want guitars in it, you can just add guitars. If you just want the synths, add the synths. And if you want her voice to sound natural, just remove the filters. Her ARTPOP could mean anything and is about possibilities :ohwell:

Don't see it happening but it would be really cool  :omfgaga:

Interludicrous

Does no one here really know of She Wants Revenge???  :noparty:

I didn't know them before, but now that I listened to some of their music I'm really excited that Gaga is in the studio with them  :party:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived