💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The most iconic VMA performance, Gaga vs. Britney vs. Madonna. VOTE!

sub

Featured Posts

ThomastheMonster

idk but how the f is that britney performance any form of iconic did she even sing that live nope probably not 

But we are more, look at the facebook likes (:

It's only because they so full of hate, a shame for a girl like britney to have fans like this hateful persons. http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/482864-vote-britney-for-the-most-iconic-vma-performance/

they call gaga a hoe and insult little monsters.

but please gaga fans, don't be so mean like this haters.

GuyUnderYou

I'm a big fan of Gaga, but I voted for Madonna's 'Like a Virgin' performance at the 1984 MTV Video Music Awards. It was the first controversial performance in VMA history. Gaga's 'Paparazzi' performance at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards was memorable, but not iconic, in my opinion. Let's hope Gaga will have her first iconic VMA performance this year.

I'm a big fan of Gaga, but I voted for Madonna's 'Like a Virgin' performance at the 1984 MTV Video Music Awards. It was the first controversial performance in VMA history. Gaga's 'Paparazzi' performance at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards was memorable, but not iconic, imo. Britney's 'I'm a Slave 4 U' performance at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards is my runner-up.

Madonna performance wasnt actually the first one like ever? :D But I voted for Gaga, who changed pop music in 2009 and, what a coincidence, made VMAs interesting again.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived