đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV : An Almost Unrecognizably Stripped-Down Lady Gaga Samples A Human

Bt1

Featured Posts

lady_gaga_blood_2.jpg

It seems that a lot happened at Hamptons.

We always knew that Lady Gaga's tastes learn toward the avant garde, but now that ARTPOP is on its way (Nov. 11, y'all), it looks like Mother Monster is officially upping the "WUT?!" ante. (And that's saying a LOT. Because: meat dresses, flower helmets, naked promos, and gold-plated wheelchairs.) Anyway, we realize how difficult it must be, as a professional pop provocateur to keep errrryyone guessing, but this photo of Gaga, um, literally tasting a human at a Hamptons fundraiser might just be the most bizarre Gagaloo sighting to date. And even more bizarre: She looks KINDA NORMAL DOING IT.

Full story : http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2013/07/29/lady-gaga-devils-heaven-hamptons-photo/

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Wth is that thing in front of her, is it a real person, why is she laying in that thing :rip:

FATCAT

I see she's performing her illuminati rituals again. ARTPOP is bound for greatness now :flutter:

Purr more, hiss less.

Shaney

Wth is that thing in front of her, is it a real person, why is she laying in that thing :rip:

i think it is a real person.  idk what the hell shes laying in tho looks like some kind of syrup

Logan

i think it is a real person.  idk what the hell shes laying in tho looks like some kind of syrup

I think I remember reading that it was fake though? Who knows. 

Blue Jeans

"she ate her heart she a-a-ate her heart; she ate her heart she a-a-ate her heart"  :music:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived