💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga on LM.com "I want you to ignore Perez as much as you can"

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I never really acknowledge perez existence. Yeah I hear about him from other gaga fans but I dont pay mind. He's just a heartless person so I don't really care for him. People that constantly attack Gaga are clearly threatened and intimidated by her because she's an amazing pop star with outstanding talent, she's beautiful physically and emotionally and shes caused an amazing cultural impact with the gay community so whatever negative thing people have to say about her I don't care because I know it doesn't phase her as she clearly stated and regardless she's always be our Gaga ;)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
croboy

I used to check his site back then. But he started getting meaner and when he started shading her and that in a very bad way I stopped going to his page and unfollowed him on twitter.

Anyway, let's focus on the positive things :)

Elizabeth

What a sweetheart, I absolutely love her. I think everyone should take note of what she's saying here.

Evan Peters

She's so cuteee omg :flutter:

I'm glad she finally said something about him tho. Hopefully more people will ignore him now

emma roberts is an abuser

Guest TheNextOne

This is what I've been telling ya'll for ages. Now we've heard it from the Queen's mouth. Let's forget about that troll altogether. No one has time for him.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15368-1346775058-6.

Doogi

I love this post so much! Gaga is so amazing!!!:giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Bitter

you all have to stop. Stop tweeting him, stop writing his name, stop thinking of his existence.

It's the only way to make him even more irrelevant than he already is.

Pop Art

I wish Sharon could see this so she realizes that GaGa does remind us to not be rude to other people, even celebrities. Glad she said this to be honest. There's no point in fueling his fire.

Blank Space

will send him death threat to him right now

jk,finally maybe Gaga will stop monstehaters

Omg she's so adorable  :flutter:

Perez should be ignored. I don't think he really believes half of what he tweets. He just wants a reaction.

Pure Adrenaline

4BBrjCD.jpg

Nice words Gaga, althought I want him to suffer deeply from mental illness and they put them into hospital next to Amanda Bynes and after she see him and think that this is Miley and sclap his weave then put it in his ass and shove a dildo in his throat and after he choked to death, Amanda tells the police that he tried to muder her vagina..... Am I the only one with suck kind of.....dreams  :creepflop:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived