Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

PHOTO: 'Applause' single cover revealed!

Danny

Featured Posts

Compliquee

"When they treat me like a clown, I'll become Vuitton Brown." -BTWB, sometime in Europe, 2012

It so totally connects. Pierrot is a classic French clown character played as a fool, designed to simply amuse an audience. Feeling the darker undertones to APPLAUSE already... let's go, kids.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mars

• Sexxx

• Bitter

• The Stranger

Top Posters In This Topic

VasilisVas

If you don't care about the single cover then why do you prefer the shot of her in the computer chip chair? 

Just because I don't really care too much about it, doesn't mean I can't have a preference. Your "smart" attitude isn't desired or required. Thanks.  :classy:

Cappuccino

I'm honestly not one to fanboy over Gaga. I love Gaga and have been to her shows, I love everything about her but I don't utilize my time thinking on her nonstop........until this era. I'm 34 years old and a pop culture junkie who has been to well over 100 concerts. All the legends. Madonna, 4 times. Gaga, 2 times. Paul McCartney, Fleetwood Mac, Whitney Houston, Marilyn Manson, ROBYN, Celine Dion, Bruce Springsteen, The B-52's, Heart, Eminem, ....the list goes on.... There's something unique and different in the way Gaga is presenting this era. And it's smart. She's going to let the music speak for itself visually and audibly. I swear on both nuts in the sack that hangs in my boxers, THIS era will be an unexpected ahead of its time masterpiece. As a longtime follower of all music, I'm calling it. Prepare guys. It's ON!

pls tell me ur straight XD  :excited2:

justbrian

I'm honestly not one to fanboy over Gaga. I love Gaga and have been to her shows, I love everything about her but I don't utilize my time thinking on her nonstop........until this era. I'm 34 years old and a pop culture junkie who has been to well over 100 concerts. All the legends. Madonna, 4 times. Gaga, 2 times. Paul McCartney, Fleetwood Mac, Whitney Houston, Marilyn Manson, ROBYN, Celine Dion, Bruce Springsteen, The B-52's, Heart, Eminem, ....the list goes on.... There's something unique and different in the way Gaga is presenting this era. And it's smart. She's going to let the music speak for itself visually and audibly. I swear on both nuts in the sack that hangs in my boxers, THIS era will be an unexpected ahead of its time masterpiece. As a longtime follower of all music, I'm calling it. Prepare guys. It's ON!

i feel you! Something about this feels very David Bowie to me, in the sense that I feel like these images are iconic for the generations to come. This is seriously game-changing stuff for Gaga.

www.brianhowarddesign.com

Hauser

You have a way with words that have weirdly seduced me Im swooned 

I'm a bit younger than you, but I have a list of concert attendances almost as long, and I feel the same way! I've seen Gaga live over 20 times, and I still can't WAIT to see her again at the ARTBALL!!! :excited2:

I love how this image goes all the way back to TF/TFM and TMB tour. 

There's something heroic about the way my fans operate their cameras. So precisely and intricately, so proudly, and so methodically. Like Kings writing the history of their people. It's their prolific nature that both creates and procures what will later be perceived as the "kingdom." So, the real truth about Lady Gaga fans lies in this sentiment: They are the kings. They are the queens. They write the history of the kingdom, while I am something of a devoted Jester.
It is in the theory of perception that we have established our bond. Or, the lie, I should say, for which we kill. We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we perceive ourselves to be, or rather to become, in the future.

When you're
lonely,

I'll be lonely too,

And this is the fame.

Love and art.

She's always felt this way about her position in culture and pop music. The same way clowns would entertain kings and queens, the President had Beyonce perform at his "reign (inauguration)." Not saying Beyonce is a clown, but commedia dell'arte and modern day performance are fulfilling the same roles essentially. With Born This Way she established the fan base and the kingdom. Now she is ready to perform within it. She has said that ARTPOP is her first true album. So freaking excited for this era. APPLAUSE cover art is sickening!!!

Reginald

We really have NO way of knowing what the single will sound like, or the album...

Totally along for the ride!

That's exactly how I feel so far about this era. I feel the same awe and wonder I did as when I first became a fan.

Edited by Reginald

My Little Phoney

This is so perfect YES GAGA YES this is what I want legend at 27

heavymlover

This is VERY unexpected. I love it... There's something very strong about that image. Can't wait to see more.

• Shadow locked this topic