Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

PHOTO: 'Applause' single cover revealed!

Danny

Featured Posts

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mars

• Sexxx

• Bitter

• The Stranger

Top Posters In This Topic

EnigmaMonstr

Something about this reminds me of the Bad Romance single cover. Not necessarily in terms of style. But in its own artistic way, it reminds me of it more than any of her previous covers.

bad+romance.jpg

BQTnZo-CMAAEGvY.jpg

Perhaps someone else sees what I mean?

Miel

"When they treat me like a clown, I'll become Vuitton Brown." -BTWB, sometime in Europe, 2012

Anybody remember this? I know it probably doesn't connect, but I thought it was cool.

sNPEIdZ.png

NNNOOOO

3 points in and ready for more

Betty Who

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I freaking love it! :heart:  :clap:

That J

Something about this reminds me of the Bad Romance single cover. Not necessarily in terms of style. But in its own artistic way, it reminds me of it more than any of her previous covers.

bad+romance.jpg

BQTnZo-CMAAEGvY.jpg

Perhaps someone else sees what I mean?

It's a similar flair and vibe. I get you! You just made me get even more hyped up! :)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

I was disappointed at first but now I like it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

stout3307

I just hope the song lives up to it's hype. I was very disappointed with the single Born This Way when it premiered. I hated it. In fact, I still don't like it. I can care less about the single artwork (which P.S I really don't like and would prefer the picture of her sitting on the chair as the single cover) I just want the song to slay.

If you don't care about the single cover then why do you prefer the shot of her in the computer chip chair? 

chiuga

it will look so good in a museum! i looooooove it. can't wait to see it on my iPhone/iPad when the song plays

That J

I'm honestly not one to fanboy over Gaga. I love Gaga and have been to her shows, I love everything about her but I don't utilize my time thinking on her nonstop........until this era. I'm 34 years old and a pop culture junkie who has been to well over 100 concerts. All the legends. Madonna, 4 times. Gaga, 2 times. Paul McCartney, Fleetwood Mac, Whitney Houston, Marilyn Manson, ROBYN, Celine Dion, Bruce Springsteen, The B-52's, Heart, Eminem, ....the list goes on.... There's something unique and different in the way Gaga is presenting this era. And it's smart. She's going to let the music speak for itself visually and audibly. I swear on both nuts in the sack that hangs in my boxers, THIS era will be an unexpected ahead of its time masterpiece. As a longtime follower of all music, I'm calling it. Prepare guys. It's ON!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

chiuga

I'm honestly not one to fanboy over Gaga. I love Gaga and have been to her shows, I love everything about her but I don't utilize my time thinking on her nonstop........until this era. I'm 34 years old and a pop culture junkie who has been to well over 100 concerts. All the legends. Madonna, 4 times. Gaga, 2 times. Paul McCartney, Fleetwood Mac, Whitney Houston, Marilyn Manson, ROBYN, Celine Dion, Bruce Springsteen, The B-52's, Heart, Eminem, ....the list goes on.... There's something unique and different in the way Gaga is presenting this era. And it's smart. She's going to let the music speak for itself visually and audibly. I swear on both nuts in the sack that hangs in my boxers, THIS era will be an unexpected ahead of its time masterpiece. As a longtime follower of all music, I'm calling it. Prepare guys. It's ON!

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic