Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and Marina Abramović @ Watermill Benefit Auction

Bambino

Featured Posts

Cuntalicious

She looks really, really good! Very edgy and fresh. She reminds me a bit of Rooney Mara in those pictures.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• Pierre

• Bambino

• AgusPop

Essence

You guys are freaking out!

She doesn't look like she got out of a swimming pool or just murdered someone! She's just trying out something new.

Since when has a completely new look from Gaga shocked us? We're talking about the woman who invented the meat dress. Jeez, this fan base scares me some times.

Personally, while I prefer NaturalGa from the ARTPOP promo pics, I think she looks quite nice with the piercing. She looks fresh. And she's smiling which is good enough for me.

Essence

I was wondering if anyone else noticed the direct juxtaposition of her image as of late? Take the album announce party - big blonde hair, killer heels and a dress that shows off her legs and tits - a very "pop" look. Then last night, you've got the dark, understated and less commercial "arty" look. Anyone else think the album, and her appearance over the era will be a direct contrast of what is perceived as "pop" and what is perceived as"art"?

Very very clever! I absolutely think this is a possibility.

You should make a thread about it tbh.

Jenniferella

We're talking about the woman who invented the meat dress

I stopped the read here

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MarryTheSequins

I actually love this, she looks so much healthier here and she's pretty and yayayay

I'm having a hard time keeping my sh*t together when I see Gaga with such legends as queen Marina Abramovic and Robert Wilson.   I might die once Jeff Koons gets in there...

For all those who are not familiar with Marina's work, I strongly suggest you watch the HBO documentary Marina Abramovic: The Artist is Present. It's like and hour and a half and it's an amazing way to get acquainted with Performance Art and with Marina's work.

I've read about her work and all but seeing archive images and the insight into her life is just... breathtaking. The force of spirit required to do what she does, I think you'll also get a better understandment of what Gaga does with her performance art as well.

The trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcmcEZxdlv4

Urgh, she's just so powerful, I can't comprehend the power that comes from her.

AlienFugitive

She looks good. (it's just the eyebrows again. :smh: )

Edited by AlienFugitive

Elizabeth

She looks soooo much like Natali here!!!

tumblr_mqn9rnrSp51sq71qbo1_500.png

Beautiful! :heart:

someone's edited her makeup and eyebrows here  

100percent

She looks so natural

I just showed these photos to my sister and she immediately said "SHE LOOK VERY UGLY"

• Shadow locked this topic