💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wants only HD version to circulate

lego

Featured Posts

heavymlover

What's the point on trying to find something negative about everything? I'm pretty sure you all know 95% of the celebrities are photoshoped. Plus, you all know that most of her photoshoots are photoshoped in one way or another. Stop pretending like this is a surprise. 

This is exactly like with the nude picture: people acting like we just discovered that Gaga has boobs and a vag with that picture.

During the BTW some of you were like ''Stop being so preachy Gaga'' and now you're like ''That's not very BTW from her''

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys need to seriously get over this whole photoshop business... Had if been altered a lot I would have been like "yeah that's not cool" but the fact that she looks sooo similar to the original it's like give her a break she just wants to look good and polished..... And I'm sorry her hair is a little too flat near the top in the original I prefer the edited one mainly because fixed her hair

No sh't. Respect that shes an artist and doesn't want an unedited un hd image going around.

There isn't much difference at all between the two anyway so  :shrug:

Yes there is. The photo looks so photoshopped in the HD official one. It doesn't look like she's actually sitting in the chair at all.

Americano

Yes there is. The looks so photoshop:ed in the HD official one. It doesn't look like she's actually sitting in the chair at all.

It actually doesn't look "so photoshopped." 

You would kinda expect her to follow the message she herself preaches every single day.

Retouching photos doesn't mean you're self-hating :lmao:

Quark

Yeah, but it was a simple mistake. Is not like she wanted to do it on purpose. The pictures look very similar to one another so she probably just clicked on the wrong one.

It's her own fault for uploading the tagged untouched version in the first place :rip:

It actually doesn't look "so photoshopped."

It looks like she isn't actually sitting in the chair. It's the extremely dark shadows around her feet but Gags herself doesn't look that photoshopped.

Americano

It looks like she isn't actually sitting in the chair. It's the extremely dark shadows around her feet but Gags herself doesn't look that photoshopped.

It does look like she's sitting. Silly exaggeration. /next

Kermit the frog

Retouching photos doesn't mean you're self-hating :lmao:

Well obviously that's not what I meant  it's a half-assed preaching if she says "love yourself now matter who you are, what you look like and what you believe in" and then she has her photos retouched even if she doesn't need it cuz she has a perfect body. The photos of herself she posted during the body revolution were laughable, she had a banging body and chose perfect angles, totally not how it should've been done, but that's another thing.

Lady Gaga is a walking contradiction and we both know it.

It does look like she's sitting. Silly exaggeration. /next

Well that's my opinion. Of course it looks like she's sitting.. But what I ment is that it looks like she's sitting infront of a green screen and they just edited her into the chair.

tumblr_miqmzmIIPF1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Well that's my opinion. Of course it looks like she's sitting.. But what I ment is that it looks like she's sitting infront of a green screen and they just edited her into the chair.

this..

Americano

Your opinion is such an exaggeration. Oh, Gaga fans. When will they ever stop?

Bitch about the BTW era not being polished or coherent, b---h about ARTPOP for being too polished.

tumblr_ly41m70YY21qg076no1_500.gif

Your opinion is such an exaggeration. Oh, Gaga fans. When will they ever stop?

tumblr_ly41m70YY21qg076no1_500.gif

How is it an exaggeration? 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived