Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lady Gaga - Posh Life LEAK (TLC Demo)

BROSEIDON

Featured Posts

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BROSEIDON

• ChicaSkas

• Cherry

• Redstreak

EthanPamyu

I love the song! and i love her voice but its getting kinda smokerish... gotta quit smoking for your voice gaga ._.

AyaKara

The lyrics are SO Gaga, but the melody is SO TLC. Gaga is a wonderful songwriter!

Doogi

One thing I don't understand is how this leaked?? Like, we just find out today that she's writing a song for TLC, and now the whole demo leaks?? It's just weird... :confused:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

VasilisVas

Her voice sounds so different. I noticed it when she sang the national anthem at the DOMA speech. I don't know what it is...but it sounds more amazing than usual. Has her voice matured? Or has she been taking voice lessons? Idk..but I'm loving her voice lately. 

Nullvoid

If you don't know who TLC is then do your homework and look them up.. there one of the most successful trios ever.

Moon Pix

Her voice sounds so different. I noticed it when she sang the national anthem at the DOMA speech. I don't know what it is...but it sounds more amazing than usual. Has her voice matured? Or has she been taking voice lessons? Idk..but I'm loving her voice lately. 

she gave it a rest and has probably being coach to prepare for promo and next album 

• Shadow locked this topic