Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lady Gaga - Posh Life LEAK (TLC Demo)

BROSEIDON

Featured Posts

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BROSEIDON

• ChicaSkas

• Cherry

• Redstreak

bobhabanai

ew that songs sounds so bad...and what the hell is posh? sounds like btw 2.0 mixed with a jazz version of the edge of glory and take you out

GovernmentGaga

If only you people knew who TLC was, you'd understand that this song is a perfect fit for their sound and message as a group.

ChicaSkas

HQ 256 kbps DL for everyone!!! :) Feel free to add to OP! 

http://ge.tt/6kV9Msm/v/0?c

just curious did you managed to rip the actual video before the user removed it? did anyone follow the user on YouTube before they removed it?

Fixed it. It's now emebeded

were you able to download the video?
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Dylangaga

ew that songs sounds so bad...and what the hell is posh? sounds like btw 2.0 mixed with a jazz version of the edge of glory and take you out

actually posh is about the fame and obviously gaga made it more TLCs style so bye

SKANK

If only you people knew who TLC was, you'd understand that this song is a perfect fit for their sound and message as a group.

I totally agree, I think the people talking negatively about this demo have never listened to TLC. Because aside from the patently Gaga lyrics, this song totally sounds like a TLC song. As a song writer she hit the nail on the head. 

Daenerys

:omg: I LOVE it!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Seeka

Posh is defined as lush or luxurious, rich and elegant, with some slight gaudiness.

Usually a relaxed rich lifestyle you earned.

Posh is also the stage name of one of Gaga's friends on the Monster Ball Tour.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS Gaga leaks are such a rare treat now a days. These always make my day.

Jesse Pinkman

Reminds me of Waterfalls but i like it :D

It's science, bitch

bobhabanai

Posh is defined as lush or luxurious, rich and elegant, with some slight gaudiness.

Usually a relaxed rich lifestyle you earned.

Posh is also the stage name of one of Gaga's friends on the Monster Ball Tour.

i really hope its not the sound of art pop tho...idk i just dont like it...sounds weird...i am hoping for something mindblowing...this aintt even close to anything on the fame monster...i need some **** that will sound like im on d--gs...that will make me stay up all night to replay...stuff like that i listen 2-3 times and get bored..

• Shadow locked this topic