đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Justin Bieber

wiltedbliss

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

RebeldeFaith

He sucks at singing live tho :huh: 

​The **** happened to his voice? Did he ate a box of chalks?

Something something idk

Diamond Heart

I dont think so to be honest. Hes done things in the past that people tend to not forget (racism, entitlement, bratty behavior etc.) whereas i feel like a lot of people that mount successful comebacks dont have that against them. Its usually one scandal, or just over saturation in the public eye or the public simply hated the music at the time. With Justin people actually hate him.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Creyk

He could, but he should do a new type of music, something that not only tween girls can listen to.

Like really, why is he only pandering to that demographic? :wtf: 

Melech

His fans, who are brain dead sheep, will make him happen. But in the real world, surveys show that Bieber is in the top 5 most hated people on Earth. On par with killers.

​Says the Iggy stan 

Vernier

Definitely not as big as before, unfortunately for him, most of the people in the demographic who used to stan for him, have moved on to One Direction now :shrug:

Maybe he can replace Zayn as the 5th 1D member :Chica: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn
  • Like 1

LoveandMagic

He had a fairly **** few years and I think 2015 could be his year to come back better than ever tbh.

But will the GP welcome him? His beliebers aren't enough to make him succeed anymore, as has been proven..

The #BieberRoast is long forgotten after little over 2 weeks, so I don't think it had the impact that JB's team had hoped.

His last era was a trainwreck, Journals sales weren't even reported as they were that low, failing to chart on the hot 100

His new single with Diplo seems to be flopping already, alongside the fact that many new artists have taken his place eg. 5sos, 5h, etc

Could he be over? Or will he bounce back? I'm confident he'll bounce back tbh

​I actually think he could very well have a redemption moment. All he has to do is have a couple of big hits, something with really infectious hooks (most likely a huge club jam).

Another major problem I think is his image. I've tried to be fair with him but the more I see and read about him the more he just comes off to me like such a giant try hard douche. I could be wrong of course, but I suspect a lot of people see him the same way. I can actually see how that could happen too. Maybe he was a very sweet kid, but I've always felt he walked around with a big sense of entitlement. Not really his fault, if you have millions of people calling themselves Beliebers, a block buster movie made about you, and tons of money thrown your way and nothing but the red carpet treatment all at a very young age, for years and years, you can't help but believe in your own hype. It reminds me of all the big boy band crazes in the past. The fans grow up and move on but (the majority) of the guys have nothing else. A lot can sing okay, but their solo debuts are easily forgotten because it's the same old weepy schtick over and over (no growth as an artist). Here Justin can actually sing, but can he make the songs that people like and can connect to? He probably could be big again if he really worked at his craft but I think a lot of his actions have turned people off big time, so unless he puts out something mind blowing (impossible to dislike and not get excited about), people don't care. 

And he could be the nicest guy in the world, deep down, I don't know. There could be a very talented artist underneath it all looking for just the right inspiration. But I don't think he has most people's interest anymore. 

A huge club jam may sound shallow to some, but that's usually the type of music in pop that gets people talking. If he came out with a couple of longstanding top 5's, I think the media and public would turn more in his favor. He's still considered by many to be attractive, he could definitely get the female demographic back at least. 

If I were him, I would be calling up J. T. and ask for some advice (and maybe a collab).

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• 1 month later...
HANZ

CGnjmkwWoAArUTk.jpg

CGni3WaWQAAUfyr.jpg

is this real?

s4c.gif

he wants that black Dick?

I am confused

tumblr_inline_nntepvfLWi1s4lm15_500.gif

Edited by MARLON BRANDO
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48
  • Like 1

Dangerous Man

We all know he's secretly gay, he just can't admit it rn since his fans are teenage girls and he'll lose them if he comes out this early. I think he'll come out when he hit 30s.

Anyway, he'll probably just make an excuse that "we straights just like to play gay jokes" with that. :redface:

Edited by Jude
"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."
  • Like 1

LePetitGAGABLover

CGnjmkwWoAArUTk.jpg

CGni3WaWQAAUfyr.jpg

is this real?

s4c.gif

he wants that black Dick?

I am confused

tumblr_inline_nntepvfLWi1s4lm15_500.gif

​Are you Japanese?:fat:

Bad Bromance

tumblr_mj48y6glTK1r9eokso1_500.gif

Give him that thing that he loves Drake :lolgaga:

​You know it!   :lolly:

Seriously speaking though, I really think Justin can swing both ways.  He's probably not gay but he's definitely bi-curious or bi.  I can totally see him wanting to get fvcked by Drake or Usher.   :dies:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.
  • Like 1

HANZ

​Are you Japanese?:fat:

I was a geisha in my previous life

1.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48