• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• Swine

• HausOfMark

• Pierre

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypocrateen

The instrumental is not my cup of tea but it's in loop so that you can't hear anything and like Tara said it's from the app so who cares :classy:

U-GO-BOY

Does she mean the app with experience tho? Maybe the app is called ARTPOP Experience or something

Edited by U-GO-BOY

australiagaga

I was praying for this kind of music **** yes. Praying the album itself sounds like this.ย 

Mariano

there is a song on ARTPOP that is called Experience and this is the Instrumental ... :derpga:

Edited by m1ro0o

Mama Ru

YAS.ย  :hug:

ย 

I love this instrumental as a preview and even if it isn't on ARTPOP, I do want to know where I can get more of this little snippet.

So far, I am absolutely loving the ARTPOP era. This artsy-ness is exactly what I have been craving from Gaga for a long time.ย 

Although, I will admit that I am quite biased, as I really do not like pop music (aside from Gaga, of course). She has always been different to me and she is going to prove what she is really capable of with this next phase of her career. I am not worried. There is definitely no lack of passion for her artistry with this album, so I do believe that it will be incredible regardless.

ย 

Mmm hmm!ย  :clap:ย 

ย 

Gaga's the only pop star to come around since the 80s who I've really, really loved. Plus, I think of her much more as a badass rockstar who happens to make pop music and I'm always looking forward to seeing more of that side of her. I love everything she's done before (except Eh, Eh which I randomly don't like very muchย  :pukey:ย ) but I think the sign of a true visionary artist is the insistence on always moving forward, breaking new ground, and exploring new sounds and styles.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Why is people like, "Oh this music sounds definitely like ARTPOP!" beotch please you've never heard ARTPOP STFU

Kermit the frog

Looks like the instrumental isn't from the album so ya'll can keep your panties on. :classy:

"@TaraSavelo

The music's not from the album, it's from the experience xoxo"

ย 

Isn't ARTPOP an "experience"?

Giorno Giovanna

Hot rave music

ใ“ใฎใ‚ธใƒงใƒซใƒŽใ‚ธใƒงใƒดใ‚กใƒณใƒŠๅคขใŒใ‚ใ‚‹

Didymus

Why is everyone talking about the music, though? Can't we discuss the video instead? Jeez.

GagaMyBlood95

The instrumental isn't from the album xD

ย 

On the other hand, I like how calm Gaga is!

• Shadow locked this topic