Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff talks about Applause.

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Its sad that "little monsters" dont trust in Gaga. She works so hard FOR US, so you better be graceful.

I'm happy that Gaga is excited for this era. :party:

Totally agree! I have absolutely no doubts on her. No one should have.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ooooooops

Really? Didn't people complain about that she hyped about Born This Way too much?

That wasn't me, so I don't really care. Throwing her music out into the echo chamber without the proper pre-release promotion would be stupid, and Gaga ain't stupid.

Bellatrix

That wasn't me, so I don't really care. Throwing her music out into the echo chamber without the proper pre-release promotion would be stupid, and Gaga ain't stupid.

I'm sure they will begin with it in August. Maybe they have some work left that they want to be done before they start with the pre-release promo?

Is it possible that he hasn't heard this particular song in its finished form but doesn't want to admit it?  I think it's strange that he's not giving any bit of personal opinion about the song when he does for a lot of other artists and their forthcoming singles.

Zilla

That doesn't confirm it though

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

geopang

Please dont judge me, but who is jeff? Does he work with gaga's team? How legit is he?

GagaUnderYou

What kind of name is Applause anyways? It sounds like an attention *****. - MDNA

stout3307

How incredibly rude to tweet him that. 

The single will be amazing. She's not going to have her first song in years be average. "Telephone" sounds like a more ridiculous song title than "Applause."  Or "Hair." But we all love those songs. 

Arturo

That doesn't confirm it though

But what else do we need to know to tell us that this is the first single?

Jenniferella

Omg I swear you LOVE creating drama and meltdowns on your own.

Even if he said "I dont like the song" I wouldnt worry because tastes are individual.

Just stop it and wait for the ****ing song

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived