Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff talks about Applause.

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

Or maybe he said that he doesn't know what he thinks about the single because, I don't know, maybe he doesn't know what type of music he likes? :fail:

Please stop trying to find reasons to have meltdowns..

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pie-kun

You all need to stop, he already told a monster last week who said he was worried that the single wasn't going to be good "plz don't worry".

He's simply saying to the person that he can't guarantee that he'll like it, which is fairly obvious since everyone's taste is different.

Ambrosia

these are actually good titles

I know.  I was trying to have some fun and make a point. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Doogi

"I have no idea what you'll think of the single…"

This worries me. I'm kind of freaking out inside. :awkney:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ItsUrsulabitch

Maybe he's sick of hyping FOR Gaga and is just being honest. Why would he know an individual's personal taste, and why would he shove something on us when Gaga clearly can't be assed to talk about it.

Arturo

At first I was worried at the wording of his tweet but then again when someone asked him about his thoughts on the album he said he "really really liked it"

Wait nevermind, he replied to me. Don't worry guys he was just saying don't judge a song by its title. He didn't mean we should worry about the song :)

BigDreamer

You all need to stop, he already told a monster last week who said he was worried that the single wasn't going to be good "plz don't worry".

He's simply saying to the person that he can't guarantee that he'll like it, which is fairly obvious since everyone's taste is different.

that, and the fact that the stupid kid was spazzing out over the possible title and saying how much they were worried they wouldnt like it. Anyone who doesnt give a song a chance just because of a title really has no grounds to criticize any title or song ever. 

ooooooops

I don't think his intention was to undermine how good the single is, but I still think it's time Gaga and the Haus start acting like this is going to be the best damn album anybody's ever heard. I mean, that's how DJWS acted when people were knocking his producing it, and I think he had the right idea.

Managing expectations is for the bashful, and that's not the Gaga we know.

Edit: Well, his new tweet confirms what I said XD *hairflip*

GagaSlayedYou

Its sad that "little monsters" dont trust in Gaga. She works so hard FOR US, so you better be graceful.

I'm happy that Gaga is excited for this era. :party:

Bellatrix

I don't think his intention was to undermine how good the single is, but I still think it's time Gaga and the Haus start acting like this is going to be the best damn album anybody's ever heard. I mean, that's how DJWS acted when people were knocking his producing it, and I think he had the right idea.

Managing expectations is for the bashful, and that's not the Gaga we know.

Edit: Well, his new tweet confirms what I said XD *hairflip*

Really? Didn't people complain about that she hyped about Born This Way too much?

Saymyname432

Is talking right now

@jeff1317 hm maybe I'm just being paranoid but that seems like you think that we should worry about the song being bad not the title lol

@Arturo52311 no hahah don't read into it. I literally meant that titles are almost never indicative of how good/bad a song is. don't worry

BeautyisaLie

Hmm.. Another interpretation: Don't worry about that title, 'cause it's not the title.

That's how I read it.

That's how i read it too! Plus he's not calling it 'APLAUSSE', he keeps calling it 'the single'

It's dark but just a game

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived