Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LOVESTONED - Featuring Gaga and other Female Stars

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k68QwRugolM

*NOTE* The video is blocked in Germany.Sorry German's.:(

So this is my video to Justin Timberlake's song "Lovestoned/I Think She Knows".This video has been in my head for over a year,and it just came to fruition earlier today.I tried to follow the original visuals the video produced and added my own elements.The video features Gaga,Britney Spears,Madonna,Kylie Minogue,and Aaliyah.The original video I had done wasn't very good,as I had f*cked up a part involving Gaga during the small part,plus I'd forgot to add Aaliyah in there,so I went back and fixed everything up and this is the final result.There are two different coloring palettes that I used in different shades of blue,thus producing the color effect the original video had.I also added in overlays on every clip,including (of course) elements of the original video.

I hope you all enjoy the hard work I put into this video.:sara:

Clips used:

Lady Gaga:

Bad Romance,Alejandro,Telephone,Monster Ball Intro,and Paparazzi

Total videos:5

Britney Spears:

Overprotected(Original Version),Gimme More,My Prerogative,Piece Of Me,Slave 4 U,I Love Rock & Roll,and Everytime.

Total videos:7

Janet Jackson:

Throb(SNL 1994 Performance),Someone To Call My Lover,Together Again(Deeper Remix),I Get Lonely,Rhythm Nation,Escapade,Make Me,and So Excited.

Total videos:8

Kylie Minogue:

I Believe In You,Agent Provaucetur Commercial,In Your Eyes,and Can't Get You Out Of My Head.

Madonna:

Holiday(Truth Or Dare),Girl Gone Wild,Ray Of Light(Drowned World Tour Backdrop),and Take A Bow

Total videos:4

Aaliyah:

One In A Million,We Need A Resolution,Are You That Somebody?,More Than A Woman,and Try Again

Total videos used(not including overlays):34

PrinceTay

Lady Gaga, Aaliyah, and Kylie have the best moments. I especially love Aaliyah's close-ups and choreography from We Need a Resolution during I Think She Knows; Simply gorgeous and Epic.

HausOfMark

Lady Gaga, Aaliyah, and Kylie have the best moments. I especially love Aaliyah's close-ups and choreography from We Need a Resolution during I Think She Knows; Simply gorgeous and Epic.

i know!! Aaliyah was so great and her music was amazing!! One of those amazing people, gone too soon!

-Mark

Dunk96

Aaliyah!  :omgexcited: 

i know!! Aaliyah was so great and her music was amazing!! One of those amazing people, gone too soon!

:clap:

Thanks everyone.:sara:

Archived