gagzus 25,631 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 (edited) Don't believe I’ve seen anyone ever post about this, but Paul McCartney’s animated movie “High in The Clouds” which features a song by Gaga and Paul originally recorded in 2015 is finally getting released in October 2027. https://www.gaumont.com/en/movie/high-in-the-clouds Edited August 23 by gagzus 9 3 33 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,380 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 gag I wonder if they'll rerecord it or update the production or leave as is 12 years later 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,533 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 (edited) 3 minutes ago, weed said: gag I wonder if they'll rerecord it or update the production or leave as is 12 years later they won't Edited August 23 by Purrrrrr Meow 2 3 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,299 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 (edited) 3 minutes ago, weed said: gag I wonder if they'll rerecord it or update the production or leave as is 12 years later It’s probably a timeless track that will sound like hello hello / ASIB / Joanne . Especially if it was recorded around 2015, prob same time they were writing for Joanne and ASIB Edited August 23 by Controversiaga Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 3 1 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,838 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 oh!! I can't wait to hear it, hell yeah 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joshie S 6,607 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 Finally will get to hear the masterpiece behind this photo! The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥ 9 10 9 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,706 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 For all the people saying no new music...dinner will be served soon so there you go 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,161 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 Looking forward (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,363 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 5 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: hello hello baby you called I can't hear a thing I can smell your sickness I can... 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,631 Posted August 23 Author Share Posted August 23 Just now, Joshie S said: Finally will get to hear the masterpiece behind this photo! Since this he described the song as an upbeat Soul song for a female rocker character in the animation. So I suspect we’ll get something along the lines of this; since she was very much in her disco/funk/soul bag in 2015 before she pivoted with Joanne. 2 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,363 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 well... this is lowkey exciting I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,631 Posted August 23 Author Share Posted August 23 11 minutes ago, Lord Mayhem said: For all the people saying no new music...dinner will be served soon so there you go I mean if this song is released it won’t be for another year Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 42,991 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 I'm honestly surprised she'd say yes to this. She usually likes her music to be current and this from 2015 seems like she'd want to re-record vocals or change something in the music. She had issues with The Greatest Thing, how is she ok with this lol. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,631 Posted August 23 Author Share Posted August 23 (edited) 4 minutes ago, Anderson123 said: I'm honestly surprised she'd say yes to this. She usually likes her music to be current and this from 2015 seems like she'd want to re-record vocals or change something in the music. She had issues with The Greatest Thing, how is she ok with this lol. There’s a possibility she re-recorded it with him whilst she was working during the Mayhem Ball or even during this hiatus she’s had because he was still recording music for it as late as July this year. Edited August 23 by gagzus 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,211 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 Oooooo another Old™️ that she can leech the life essence out of YES IT IS HAPPENING ACCORDING TO PLAN www.instagram.com/theduella666 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.