💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Machete Kills delayed one week

Michael

Featured Posts

Michael

*gagainmachetekills.jpg

If you’ve been excited to catch Robert Rodriguez’s follow up to MACHETE, called MACHETE KILLS, I have some bad news for you.  The film will now hit theaters a week later, moving its release date from October 4th to October 11th.  One week isn’t bad and it gives you that much more time to ramp up your excitement for the film that’s set to star Danny Trejo, Amber Heard, Mel Gibson, Sofia Vergara, Charlie Sheen (billed as Carlos Estevez), Jessica Alba, Michelle Rodriguez, Vanessa Hudgens, Alexa Vega, Cuba Gooding Jr., Edward James Olmos and Lady Gaga.  For fun, go through the first film and this trailer and see how many people you can count that Machete has killed.  Bonus points if you manage to turn it into a drinking game and can name the weapons after the first 5.

MACHETE KILLS official synopsis: In MACHETE KILLS, Danny Trejo returns as ex-Federale agent MACHETE, who is recruited by the President of the United States for a mission which would be impossible for any mortal man – he must take down a madman revolutionary and an eccentric billionaire arms dealer who has hatched a plan to spread war and anarchy across the planet.  Check out the trailer below in case you missed it.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H6QpqBk5sHs

*http://flix66.com/machete-kills-release-date-trailer-robert-rodriguez-film/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

A week isn't that bad. I was expecting like 2-5 months.

I was expecting "soon" :derpga:

I dunno, do you think it's necessary to have another "delayed" thread when it's by a week this time?

blubrryxkisses

1 week doesn't make any difference to me, really.. but why does this keep happening?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived