💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

@artpophacker2

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

Recently a mysterious user known as the ARTPOPhacker2 has been giving as many things that seem to be real ARTPOP products.

-He posted the first ARTPOP pics

-His arabic name translates to Sex Dreams first

-He recently posted a 30 second snippet of what could be an ARTPOP track (many here think is partynaseous)

-He posted mysterious snippets of what could be new ARTPOP pictures

-He posted the word "Suicidal Tendencies". This is the name of the rock band Gaga had on her shirt in the music festival. The thing here is that he apparently posted this words before Gaga posted her pictures

So Discuss. Do you think @ARTPOPhacker2 is a real ARTPOP hacker?

His twitter account: https://mobile.twitter.com/ARTPOPhacker2?p=s

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

''He posted the first ARTPOP pics'' that was @ARTPOPhacker, not him/her.

''He recently posted a 30 second snippet of what could be an ARTPOP track'' that was confirmed fake with a link to a random youtube song.

He posted the word "Suicidal Tendencies". This is the name of the rock band Gaga had on her shirt in the music festival.'' that was posted after Tara tweeted a pic with her wearing it.

Conclusion: fake :nails:

I think there's a good possibly it is legit, yes.

Umm, how would this be related to that at all?

Oh wait I understand.

:excited2:

I mean, it could've might as well been about "So Legit".

Brooklyn Nights

-He didnt post the first ARTPOP pictures... Inez and Vinoodh posted them on there blog and a lot of people started claiming they posted first. 

-Its easy to use google translate.

-I recognize the thing that says "ow!" about 4 seconds in. Its from a video game called World of Warcraft. Plus you can here someone banging away at a keyboard in some parts. And there was no vocals.

-Its easy to crop a picture of a naked tan girl.

-Suicidal Tendencies had nothing to do with ARTPOP and they just wanted to real people in. And "Apparently posted" are the key words. Its easy to say that I posted it first. Doesnt mean its true.

Honestly, I think its a 13 year old who enjoys trolling.

Does anyone have canine ears to tell what the person talking in the background says? Especially at :25?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived