💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How many tour dates? (Artpop Ball)

ElectricHaus

Tour Dates (Artpop Ball)  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How many tour dates do you think should be on the Artpop tour?

Featured Posts

ElectricHaus

I would think aside of the heavy schedule.

Her choreo on last tour was very physical, i.e: americano choreo

where she would have her leg tangled with their dancers legs.

And that might burden her hips too much.

Honestly I thought the choreo on this tour was a lot more laid back than the MB....i just felt like the stage was so massive, and she felt like she needed to visit every area of it, that it took away from a bunch of the dancing. I still love the BTWB better though

Thank you!

Plus, you know how Gaga loves to fall during her concerts...Z6poLnS.gif

When she did this at my show i cringed....it just looked so painful. Like ow.....still love the gif though!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Honestly I thought the choreo on this tour was a lot more laid back than the MB....i just felt like the stage was so massive, and she felt like she needed to visit every area of it, that it took away from a bunch of the dancing. I still love the BTWB better though

When she did this at my show i cringed....it just looked so painful. Like ow.....still love the gif though!

ImYQWd0.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Raccoon

Honestly? I don't want her to tour this time.

She should just tour in the US, cause they didn't get to see her BTW Ball, and that's it.

She really needs to rest from touring.

I just want her to promote ARTPOP singles, and the US tour can be ĂƒÆ’Â  la The Fame Ball, if y'all know what I mean.  :)

I'm not even from the US to begin with.  :hehe:

I know little monsters all over the world will be mad at her but they shouldn't, we already got the BTW Ball (even though I didn't get to attend to it :cry:).

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

GagaMyBlood95

I want her not to be tired so I think 50 dates are quite enough!(big, stadium dates)

Honestly? I don't want her to tour this time.

She should just tour in the US, cause they didn't get to see her BTW Ball, and that's it.

She really needs to rest from touring.

I just want her to promote ARTPOP singles, and the US tour can be ĂƒÆ’Â  la The Fame Ball, if y'all know what I mean.  :)

I'm not even from the US to begin with.  :hehe:

I know little monsters all over the world will be mad at her but they shouldn't, we already got the BTW Ball (even though I didn't get to attend to it :cry:).

Wth, no, no, and no. I agree that she shouldn't do so many shows but a few in every continent should suffice.

She should just do a North American tour with a small handful of stadiums in major cities elsewhere (i.e. London, Sydney, Paris, Rio, Tokyo, and Berlin).

No more than 35 dates max. She can come back and do a full tour with the next album.

Pop Muse Tumblr

Here's my take on what should be done:

78 shows, starting with the cancelled North American shows. Almost entirely stadiums.

Each leg is about 2 months long- lots of breaks in between. Not too many two-nighters.

nz64Nfs.png

GTqoukX.png

tOmqFqg.png

Michael

She'll probably do somewhere around 120-130.

Who the **** voted for 15-25??? 

MonsterOfSpain

110+ definitely. This tour has to be HUGE. Half of them should be Stadium dates :legend:

ElectricHaus

Here's my take on what should be done:

78 shows, starting with the cancelled North American shows. Almost entirely stadiums.

Each leg is about 2 months long- lots of breaks in between. Not too many two-nighters.

nz64Nfs.png

GTqoukX.png

tOmqFqg.png

Love Most of your tour dates but have some things that I think should be changed.....If ARTPOP is SUPER SUPER HUGE and she can sell out stadiums, forget a Houston TX Date. She has more monster fans In Dallas and San Antonio.......Houston is not a good city for a Stadium Show.....TX is one of her hugest states.....she always has at bunch of shows in Texas. I'm in Dallas, and I wouldn't drive to Houston.....I think she should do arenas for Texas/Miami/New York dates.......

ElectricHaus

I think I am seriously Going to sit down sometime soon and make my dream tour dates for the ARTPOP Ball.....any definite places she has to go.......????

Pop Muse Tumblr

You totally left out Buffalo NY which is a huge market for her, you also forgot Atlantic City. Greensboro is also a bad spot, Reliegh is better, your dates are just a mess in general tbh

Sorry :emo:

It's true though

:nails:

buffalo and atlantic city weren't even on the original born this way ball american itinerary. i guess the barclay center dates were meant to substitute those cities?

gaga would have come to greensboro coliseum on march 18 2013 if it weren't for her hip injury. my american ARTPOP tour dates almost exactly mirror the cancelled born this way ball dates. 

and i'm an australian who knows only a bit about american geography- give me a break!  :hehe: i had no idea that texas was THAT big or where the most gaga fans are in the u.s., and i just realised i left out st paul on my ARTPOP tour dates.

i thought i did a good job putting as many stadium dates on friday and saturday nights as possible, so that gaga wouldn't get more craters in her hip!  :)

Archived