💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

hughdancy

You need to realise the very important fact that we know nothing about the video and this 'NYC set' everyone's talking about probably doesn't exist.

"Probably doesn't exist"

http://paramount.com-beta.com/stages-backlots/backlots/brooklyn.html

AND a Hawaii Five O writer tweeted a pic of her supposed trailer. Why would they make that up?

But yes, I know we know nothing about the video. Hence why I said that I trusted Gaga to do good. 

Outofcontrol

she was spotted at Paramount Pictures studio,usually big videos are there done right ?

we don't know **** about this video,single,whatever,and people already having a  meltdown.you don't even know the damn video director,just shut up,wait and have faith .goddamn

MelbHawker

"Probably doesn't exist"

http://paramount.com-beta.com/stages-backlots/backlots/brooklyn.html

AND a Hawaii Five O writer tweeted a pic of her supposed trailer. Why would they make that up?

But yes, I know we know nothing about the video. Hence why I said that I trusted Gaga to do good. 

But do we know she's filming on that exact set? Aren't there many sets there?

Gaga's going to pull out something amazing out for the lead single! She won't disappoint us  :) 

hausofchad

Preach!! (to most of you haha). I trust in Gaga with all my heart and I know she won't let us down! I don't think she should release anything "too" controversial at first because this is her chance to fly back into the GOOD spotlight like Just Dance and Poker Face.  I want her to get the GP LOVING her again! Yes, I want her to continue to be controversial...but you have to be a little cautious when you make a comeback (I feel like I shouldn't use the word "comeback" but oh well ;P).  LOVE YOU MOTHER MONSTER!

hughdancy

But do we know she's filming on that exact set? Aren't there many sets there?

Gaga's going to pull out something amazing out for the lead single! She won't disappoint us  :)

There are quite a few sets :P all we know is that she's there. There's a bunch more listed on the site though.

And yeah, I'm sure she won't. I'm just so excited.

MelbHawker

There are quite a few sets :P all we know is that she's there. There's a bunch more listed on the site though.

And yeah, I'm sure she won't. I'm just so excited.

Me too! To think this time next month we'll actually have the lead single to meltdown and die over... I'm so excited! I want to see her exceed all our expectations.

Ok good, so she's wearing black. She looks best in black imo. But possibly another New York set? I trust Gaga to make it different, but I'm kinda growing bored with the whole New York thing. Hope it's just a rumor. Also, where are some of us getting this "futuristic alien" thing from? She already covered aliens in BTW, I can't imagine she'd do another alien theme with ARTPOP. Excited for this though, I know she's going to amaze us all. :party:​  Only commenting on the very little info we have and various other speculations. 

Arturo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/burqa-lady-gaga-leaked-song-audio_n_3611548.html?ir=Gay+Voices

OMGAGA ! IS THIS REAL?! Huffington Post wrote an article on a potentially leaked song...entitled "Burqa". Soundcloud included.

It's obviously not real, but if it actually needed anymore confirmation to its incredibility, Lacee just said it was fake.