Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

The set is more than amazing , not because it disappointed us before means its bad ; hope gaga uses all the area this time

high heeled fem

Neither. Fur + boring. Hopefully it's only part of a costume. 

Fur......  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick: not a good move

The Plague

Gaga won't be in the whole video guys ... I can't tell you where I know this info from but believe me ... this video will be nothing like Gaga's previous videos ... she'll be in like 2 minutes (then she'll be still in the video but no one will no that It's her :shocked: )

:derpga:

love yall

:deadbanana: you really had me for a second..

heavymlover

Why do everyone keeps talking about a futuristic era? That word was used to describe the music, not really for the era nor the imagery.

We barely have any information. Just wait for the era to start. I'm already reading the meltdowns and nothing has happened

Edited by heavymlover

Robotboy

i dont like the fashion made by them. and not that she will be in new york again (mtn, teog).. it would be nice to see her in the nature.. like in you and i on the road and cornfield xD

but im sure it will be amazing we dont really know anything yet.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

lilmonstarrr

Why do everyone keeps talking about a futuristic era? That word was used to describe the music, not really for the era nor the imagery.

We barely have any information. Just wait for the era to start. I'm already reading the meltdowns and nothing has happened

This.

People already have like preconceived notions of the video, but they don't even know #1: what the single is, #2: what the single is about, #3: what the video is about. You guys are so easy to come to conclusion and judge whatever you can see even though WE HAVE 0 INFORMATION about the video other than it's being filmed in Paramount. 

Just because she's filming in a "NY SET" doesn't mean it's NOT futuristic. Like who are you to say what's futuristic or not? As far as I know, it's Gaga's world and she'll go with what she wants. 

You all are stretching this "futuristic" deal to no end. Futuristic is for the music. It's "new" - but let her do what she does best and stop judging the fashion or the set because in all honesty it's pretty stupid.

Gaga knows what she's doing. Let her do what she wants to do.

Michael

It's sort of amazing that Gaga has only ever made 14 music videos and yet she already has such an iconic filmography :legend:

lilmonstarrr

I'm really really hoping she knows what she's doing.  :huh: NYC isn't "the future". That said, it's Gaga. It might not even resemble a NY set when she's done  :ohwell:

Who are you to say that NYC is "not the future." Like what are you even expecting from her videos? Her in outer space ? - cause that's futuristic. 

She knows what she's doing. Stop thinking the way you're thinking right now 'cause then in the end you'll be disappointed with whatever she puts out because you already have expectations.

Monster Voices

This will be groudbreaking. Have faith, monsters. 

Exactly! Gaga isn't going to repeat herself! It's not gonna be anythng 2.0 it will be ARTPOP 1.0 ;)

Forever and Always!

Michael

We hardly know anything definitive about this music video and people are already hating on the sets/fashion.

Smarten up, y'all. Those outfits might not even be for the music video - it could be for a photo shoot - it could be for extras on set - it could be part of an outfit - there's going to be lots of other outfits. 

I'm just thrilled she's actually started shooting something! 

Exactly this.

hughdancy

Who are you to say that NYC is "not the future." Like what are you even expecting from her videos? Her in outer space ? - cause that's futuristic. 

She knows what she's doing. Stop thinking the way you're thinking right now 'cause then in the end you'll be disappointed with whatever she puts out because you already have expectations.

NYC is not the future, to me, because a) she's done it before b) look at the architecture. If you shoved an NY backdrop into that ARTPOP promo pic you'd instantly see a clash in styles.

Anyways, instead of telling me how to think why not focus on the fact that I put my confidence in Gaga because I know that she'll surprise us.

Michael

I can't believe people are ALREADY complaining. We don't even know ANYTHING about the video or it's concept. Those things we've heard do not mean that your idea of the video is set.