Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

The Stranger

He also gave us the Americano and MTN choreography though >___>

The Americano choreo was cute.

dirtypunx

What if the song in general is pretty long tho?

ย 

I feel like everyones coming out with long ass songs these days, I guess I could see her going that route especially after what Zedd said about their not making music just for radio or something to that extent. If its a long song obviously she'd make a long video. Idk I really am expecting something that isn't just the length of the song because its Gaga, im just hoping its short for once lol

The Stranger

I feel like everyones coming out with long ass songs these days, I guess I could see her going that route especially after what Zedd said about their not making music just for radio or something to that extent. If its a long song obviously she'd make a long video. Idk I really am expecting something that isn't just the length of the song because its Gaga, im just hoping its short for once lol

True. I hope there's a radio edit and the regular song is 5+ minutes

Dayman

Maybe she's finally filming THE FAME: Part Twoย  :lolgaga:

ย 

tumblr_m3lg4lIHvh1rot7deo1_500.gif

Dear lord I would die of happiness if that were the case.

dirtypunx

True. I hope there's a radio edit and the regular song is 5+ minutes

ย 

If she made a song that was literally like 2:00 long that would be interesting.

HMLover

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I really feel like Interscope will be more in control of the single releases this time. I'm hoping they know that this "comeback" is pretty sensitive and they need something to smash. I'm sure they do.

The Stranger

I'm hoping it's a short video. She needs those viewsย  :laughga:

True.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I really feel like Interscope will be more in control of the single releases this time. I'm hoping they know that this "comeback" is pretty sensitive and they need something to smash. I'm sure they do.

They made her release Judas and You & I tho

HMLover

True.

They made her release Judas and You & I tho

Really? They MADE her?? I feel like when she released You and I she portrayed it in this "look what my record label allowed me to do" kind of way. ย I mean You & I peaked at 6, which considering she's known for a dance artist is pretty wonderful, but yea Judas was a disaster even though I love the song.

The Stranger

Really? They MADE her?? I feel like when she released You and I she portrayed it in this "look what my record label allowed me to do" kind of way. ย I mean You & I peaked at 6, which considering she's known for a dance artist is pretty wonderful, but yea Judas was a disaster even though I love the song.

I'm pretty sure she said this.ย 

dirtypunx

ย 

She wanted Sheisse but they pushed You and I's release because they thought it was more commercial I guess? Even though Sheisse sounds commercial as **** and is probably the catchiest song on the record lol Idk You and I did alright I guess marginally. The Edge of Glory was the only true hit from the era imo.

Edited by dirtypunx

Hypocrateen

inez and vinoodh posted a photo on instagram and it appears to be the same set gaga was seen the other day. Are they the directors? :legend:

The Stranger

inez and vinoodh posted a photo on instagram and it appears to be the same set gaga was seen the other day. Are they the directors? :legend:

We're speculating