💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Finished Fan-Made BTWB Tour DVDs?

seashellbikini

Featured Posts

seashellbikini

Wait for the Lady Gaga A Go Go one - out SOON! :derpga:  ...

EDIT: No, really, it's going to be the best! :legend:

Almost a year later, and they released it :laughga:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SweetEscape

i wish there was a official one :(

Yeah  :emo:

Blake

Lady Gaga A Go Go released theirs but DO NOT download it. It is not worth the 2.5GB. 

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Lady Gaga A Go Go released theirs but DO NOT download it. It is not worth the 2.5GB. 

isn't it? i thought it would of been good... is it?

isn't it? i thought it would of been good... is it?

it's on youtube, and imo it's nowhere near as good as the first short previews, looks more like the messy Alejandro preview they uploaded after

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR44teNBiqk

xoxoJohnnyGaga

it's on youtube, and imo it's nowhere near as good as the first short previews, looks more like the messy Alejandro preview they uploaded after

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR44teNBiqk

It looks so much more "fan-made" than the previews.

It looks so much more "fan-made" than the previews.

ikr, lots of teasing and waiting for sh*t like this lmao bye

xoxoJohnnyGaga

ikr, lots of teasing and waiting for sh*t like this lmao bye

haha yeah, luckily im pretty much over getting a btw ball dvd anyway... would love to know what took them so long tho

haha yeah, luckily im pretty much over getting a btw ball dvd anyway... would love to know what took them so long tho

user Maix here was doing an excellent one, so far he had made HU and BR but I think he either forgot or gave up since there wasn't any update after that :/

Seems like we'll never get a decent dvd, I wish Gaga released the footage her team uses for commercials and stuff tbh, maybe we could make a dvd out of it or something

xoxoJohnnyGaga

user Maix here was doing an excellent one, so far he had made HU and BR but I think he either forgot or gave up since there wasn't any update after that :/

Seems like we'll never get a decent dvd, I wish Gaga released the footage her team uses for commercials and stuff tbh, maybe we could make a dvd out of it or something

I would love to see that footage, at least a few songs would be good

seashellbikini

It is actually really good. Considering it's all that we will get, I'm very happy with it. Lady Gaga A Go Go have put in a lot of effort in working on this, so the least I can do is appreciate that. I could never make anything to look that good.

ThatSLAYGUY

I saw this pretty good one on You Tube that was at a Sydney show. It was side-view but pretty close to the stage. Although it is only one view the quality is really good  ;)

somechick

My friend in LA made one from the LA shows. I have the dvd. :) I think he has it on youtube...lemme go look.

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I saw this pretty good one on You Tube that was at a Sydney show. It was side-view but pretty close to the stage. Although it is only one view the quality is really good  ;)

I love that one two, but it is almost impossible to watch without constantly changing the volume because im guessing the cameras microphone was a noise reducing mic and everytime Gaga's just talking its really loud but when the music starts the volumes really low

Blake

Reasons for me not liking the Lady Gaga A Go Go "DVD"

-It's not completely smooth.

-It fades in and out, no transition.

-Audio isn't synced with her lips, I do know they used a different show for audio but could at least try to edit properly.

-The watermark in the corner.

-The choreohraphy isn't matched with the timing of the music.

-The end of MTN she has a flag, then she doesn't, then doesn't. 

-In MTN, it doesn't show her going down the lift under the stage at the end. You think for a good moment in the show they'd actually show it.

-It claims to be HD when only 30% of the shots are. 

Archived