Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Mystery lead single producer: Audrey Napoleon?

Haus

Featured Posts

The excitement in her post is a giveaway that she's just recently gotten involved in whatever she's doing. The single comes out in a month. Gaga is probably already commissioning artists to remix the song.

There are already 6 producers besides Gaga known to be involved with the album, and her albums have never had a cluster**** of collaborators...

Just because she sounds excited doesn't mean she just got involved. They could've just finished mastering the track and today they went to the executives to turn in the final version. Of course she would be excited if she just turned in her breakthrough song as a producer.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

:hipster:  Am I the only one not feeling her stuff?

9S4CTP6.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

darkvenusian

Just because she sounds excited doesn't mean she just got involved. They could've just finished mastering the track and today they went to the executives to turn in the final version. Of course she would be excited if she just turned in her breakthrough song as a producer.

I think she's the "Secret Female Producer" And i think it's gonna be amazing. 

I added some of her other songs to the OP along with her Soundcloud. 

So good :excited2: even if she does end up doing just a remix, it would still be ****ing awesome. 

She worked with Madeon guys ! Lead single by her+Madeon as co-producer ?  :woot:

I'm sooo here for that, her stuff is amazing underground club music!!!

darkvenusian

She worked with Madeon guys ! Lead single by her+Madeon as co-producer ?  :woot:

I'm sooo here for that, her stuff is amazing underground club music!!!

Totally here for that.  :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived