Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Application Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

I love GAGA <3 and i've been so excited for ARTPOP

But i am a bit scared now, i have heard the album is EDM music, meaning electronic dance. I don't exactly LOVE EDM music; but i obviously love GAGA.

Can anyone tell me any past lady gaga songs which have incorporated EDM?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTculture

The app, in my opinion, will be the driving force for "ARTPOP's" mission.

It is through this application, that consumers can witness the birth of ARTPOP, AND co-create the next cipher of what "ARTPOP" is supposed to be. I believe that the app will be less focused on the music and more about the revolution. 

This will give other artists, the general public, and Gaga fans a chance to refine and express their artistic craft socially.  

I love GAGA <3 and i've been so excited for ARTPOP

But i am a bit scared now, i have heard the album is EDM music, meaning electronic dance. I don't exactly LOVE EDM music; but i obviously love GAGA.

Can anyone tell me any past lady gaga songs which have incorporated EDM?

The closest things we got to EDM was Government Hooker, maybe a bit of Scheiße, but not completely. 

Also, welcome to GGD! :kisses:

Apple for me, apple for you.

I hope that they bring it to the Windows Store for Windows 8 so that I can have it on my Surface RT :P

LadyGagaStan93

The closest things we got to EDM was Government Hooker, maybe a bit of Scheiße, but not completely. 

Also, welcome to GGD! :kisses:

Technically most of her music is EDM ( Dance Pop) But as far as the gritty stuff, the songs you mentioned and Heavy Metal Lover as well. (they just are not technically EDM exclusive producers)

I think the App is going to be amazing. I can't wait!!!

I really hope that they bring it to Windows 8 phones , otherwise il'l just be buying it from the mac app store 

seashellbikini

I hope it comes on Android Phones :/ if not, i have my ipad

Gaga herself has stated that Android will be one of the platforms used.

I wonder with WIndows PC whether it will also be available for Windows Phones?  :ARTPOP:

HOTRODSGAGA

They said "app/album pre-order" like if they were the same thing.

I think we'll get the app for free with the digital album.

Benjamin Monk

I think the app will be free and then you buy the album as an in app purchase to unlock other features

For all we know though the album side of ARTPOP and the music side could be totally seperate I don't think she ever mentioned that the music would be within the app it could just be a place for social interactions and images etc

lodylody

They said "app/album pre-order" like if they were the same thing.

I think we'll get the app for free with the digital album.

No...

:lmao: 

"/" denotes one thing or the other. For example:

I would like to have Gaga with green/black hair on the album cover. (I wouldn't really :derpga: )

That bold bit means green or black hair. It obviously doesn't mean or in this situation, it means and. But it means they're separate things.

HOTRODSGAGA

No...

:lmao:

"/" denotes one thing or the other. For example:

I would like to have Gaga with green/black hair on the album cover. (I wouldn't really :derpga: )

That bold bit means green or black hair. It obviously doesn't mean or in this situation, it means and. But it means they're separate things.

First of all don't laugh at me. Go laugh your ass out over something else.

They could have said "album &app pre-order"

And i said "like if" which means I'm it MAY be this way. It's not like i was telling you I'm 100% sure about it.

So disrespectful :eww:

I wont even read what u have to say, so don't waste your time replying. Enough with off topic posts.

Wet Fire

What is meant by 'extra music' in the app?Is it like other versions of the songs?

Archived