Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Application Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I'm planning on buying the app for computer, but I'm afraid it won't run too well. I mean, my comp is okay for browsing and listening to music, and a couple basic applications like Word but when it comes to games or HD videos it is just dead... And in the app post she made 9 months ago on LMs.com she said there would be "Gaga games". And I want to pre-order it right away on Sept 1st, so I hope there will be some preview of the app and I'm not buying it for my PC to not use all its functions...

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

I was thinking, it would be cool if you could get the app through buying the physical album. Like ther could be two editions of the app. Like one normal and one called the Physical Edition or something like that. The normal one had a price of 9.99 or something. The physical edition was free. When you opened up the physical edition it would ask you to type in a code you find in the booklet or something. When you put in the code, it opens up the exact same app as the normal edition. So you still have to buy the app to get it or buy the album.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

glagerfeld

SO what about the nasa collab she was doing? Does it have anything to do with the app?

hausofaxel

I wonder how the pre-ordering of the app is going to be like. At this point, no other app (in the App Store at least) has ever been available for pre-orders, I guess that’s part of why she’s been working with Apple.

Also, I really hope the app will be very well put together, there are so many crappy, buggy, not user friendly, and fugly looking apps out there.

Wet Fire

The App is free. I can't thank Gaga enough for being this beautiful lady.

Kim Kardashian

I was afraid the app would not be free and the only way to buy credit in my country is to make a 4 hour trip to a different city.

Thank God it's free! :party:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

HausOfMark

i hope i have enough space on my awful phone with only 4g of memory -_-

-Mark

ChasingGhosts

If the app is free, you can buy the digital album from either the store or as an 'in-app purchase'

I wonder if I buy the physical CD, the app will pick it up in my library on will work anyway instead of buying the album twice.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Doogi

I'm so confused as to whether the app will be available on Windows 8 :awkney:

It's available across all smart phones and computers.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

seashellbikini

It's available across all smart phones and computers.

So, available on my Windows Phone? tumblr_mkqrhawXdu1rdbke8o1_400.gif

Archived