💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Application Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

PopReaper

What is meant by 'extra music' in the app?Is it like other versions of the songs?

ARTPOP outtakes, songs that weren't released on the album

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

The closest things we got to EDM was Government Hooker, maybe a bit of Scheiße, but not completely. 

Also, welcome to GGD! :kisses:

:wtf:  GH is like the opposite to EDM .... GH it's more of underground club pop with R&B influence  :hipster:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

HausOfMark

I wish we got the app on sept 1 and it would slowly update with new stuff till the album release. 

-Mark

What is meant by 'extra music' in the app?Is it like other versions of the songs?

A lot of MTN remixes  :teehee:

gagafan101

SO pissed. this stupid article says that GAGA STOLE FROM JAY Z for making the ARTPOP app!!! SO annoying! Sometimes I hate the media 

http://www.take40.com/news/41204/lady-gaga's-ARTPOP-app-slammed-for-'copying-jay-z'---is-she-just-trying-to-stay-relevant-

They said they got it from some source call beat beat that said gaga is running out of ideas and has to steal it from other people! UGH  :eek:  :eek:    :confused:

Monster Voices

I don't have an iphone or a tablet So PC definitely. And I'm thinking of buying an android phone so probably there as well :)

Also I don't think the app will be freeor will be unlocked if you buy the album. I believe it is a huge investment and is a very big part of the ARTPOP experience so I think it would be at least $10 or something.

Forever and Always!

RAMROD

Not sure why iPhone is not smartphone, that's so,,,, funny :laughga:

But I have voted mine, great it can do multiple choice. Thanks.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

John The Gypsy

I don't have internet access through a computer at my house, so I can only use it on my Android. I just hope she doesn't give more special attention to iPhone users like apps tend to do. :shrug:

Anyway, I'm excited to find out what surprises Gaga has for us. :)

lodylody

First of all don't laugh at me. Go laugh your ass out over something else.

They could have said "album &app pre-order"

And i said "like if" which means I'm it MAY be this way. It's not like i was telling you I'm 100% sure about it.

So disrespectful :eww:

I wont even read what u have to say, so don't waste your time replying. Enough with off topic posts.

I didn't read your b---hy reply until now because mobile quoting doesn't give you notifications.

I will laugh at whatever I want, honey, so I suggest you quit telling me what to do. Just makes you look silly. :hug: 

They could have said "album & app pre-order"... but they didn't. :ohwell:

It's not disrespectful to laugh at something you find funny, disagree with someone and explain why you think they're wrong.

I will "waste my time" doing whatever I want, although wasting it replying to you of all people probably isn't the best idea. I agree with you on that. :awkney: And sweetheart, my "off topic post" was a reply to yours, so don't you dare call mine off topic if yours wasn't. Seriously, you are princess high and a half, aren't you.

May I just say that I'm not against your suggestion, just your flimsy logic for suggesting it. I feel as though we won't, but it would be a good idea. However, I believe that downloading the digital album and getting the app free sounds like the weird and silly way to go about doing it; when you buy the app you get the album, so isn't it just best to buy the app? :Chica: 

Wet Fire

When I think about the Gaga games of the app I automatically start smiling in a weird way.

Archived