'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Another ARTPOP art thread.

Rare

Featured Posts

Just thought I'd share what I was working on this morning-- surprisingly this is my very first piece of Gaga fanart-- I've been drawing for a long time but I never got around to Gaga-- she too flawless to capture.

This started out as me just trying to practice digital painting because I haven't done it, I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it though.

Still working on it, I'll post progress as I go.

artsdf.png

(forgive the 'monster mouth'-- it wasn't finished yet and I didn't like it in that picture.)

I might use this thread to show other art too if it's allowed, someone let me know!

Edit: Added this one for those it isn't working for; click thumbnail~
Edit 2: LM link: https://littlemonsters.com/post/51e18418e527acd826000034

de5d63265258482.jpg

Added another link-- hopefully it works for you guys! Sorry the original didn't! ; 0;

Whoa!! :shocked: IT'S AMAZING

Aw, thank you!

The Plague

Omg I love it. Pleaseee keep some of that rawness it has (e.g the broken neckline) in the final version.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey you guys! Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it-- I still haven't gotten a chance to finish that picture. I started working on an Aura/Burqa painting though, just trying to learn new things.

auraz.png

I can't decide if headlightga is too much.

darkvenusian

Hey you guys! Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it-- I still haven't gotten a chance to finish that picture. I started working on an Aura/Burqa painting though, just trying to learn new things.

auraz.png

I can't decide if headlightga is too much.

THE MIDDLE ONE   It's Amazing!

THE MIDDLE ONE   It's Amazing!

Really? I was afraid it was going to be like-- BTW album cover syndrom 'headlightGa'

Thanks!

Archived