💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV: Lady Gaga Returns To Save Pop Music...Again!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Preach it, Baby MTV.

You know who's the real deal is in this time and age.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

love it...I wanted the VM´S rumor  tho :P

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Pandora

Who wouldn't stan over Gaga in times like these? Everyone knows she'll slay :legend:

Dangerous Man

ahm... but why shade an artist though?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

AgusPop

"pop has become a rather staid" (boring ;) ) "slightly misogynistic thing, and while there are still soldiers like Daft Punk and Macklemore fighting the good fight with songs that are sonically adventurous and socially conscious, Gaga will certainly bring the reinforcements."

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Miel

In less than 150 days [without Gaga], pop music has become a staid, slightly misogynistic thing.

There was a time, like when she was selling a bazillion records, that we took stuff like that for granted. Not anymore.

This is primetime pretention, crazy-talk at its most elevated, the kind of stuff that's sorely missing these days  Kanye's contributionsnotwithstanding  not to mention an integral part of what separated the Mother Monster from her contemporaries. Any concerns that she'd lost a step since she's been on the shelf should stop right now; she's back, as bad as ever, and ready to elevate pop music once again. Or tear her otherlabrum trying.

Well holy ****, guys.

3 points in and ready for more

MANiCURE1295

What if she doesn't end up prerformimg at the VMA'S ...the meltdowns HAHAHAHA

PaperIz

:rofl: I LOVE IT! Although I wouldn't put Daft Punk as being Sonically Adventurous. :nails: That's like saying someone going on the same trail as lewis and Clark and claiming it's some amazing spectacle that's never been done.  :ohwell:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived