❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Confirmed by Rolling Stone: Gaga to perform at iTunes festival!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

ChavaWM

I know we're all excited for ARTPOP, but if she does perform here, my fingers are crossed for Heavy Metal Lover & Scheisse lol

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe Matthews

I know we're all excited for ARTPOP, but if she does perform here, my fingers are crossed for Heavy Metal Lover & Scheisse lol

She didn't have a media black-out for months only to go back to performing BTW songs again. Especially right before a new album release. :laughga:

ChavaWM

She didn't have a media black-out for months only to go back to performing BTW songs again. Especially right before a new album release. :laughga:

i doubt she'll perform all ARTPOP songs too, some old songs need to be included unless she only goes to perform the ARTPOP single and that's it.

I'd much rather listen to HML and Scheisse than hear Telephone, LoveGame or You and I.

crisTEAne

she only goes to perform the ARTPOP single and that's it

i can imagine that tbh

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Monster Voices

I doubt she will perform any ARTPOP songs except for the single. But hey ... possibilities :derpga:

Forever and Always!

Slayer

What else would she sing then?  :laughga:

I'm betting she'll either do songs from her back catalog or songs from the new jazz album. Plus the new single obviously.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Justin Timberlake is playing the 29th, the 30th still has an unannounced artist to close the festival.

It's gotta be Gaga.

I really hope so. I also hope she performs at the VMAs.

hoodrat

I bet she will fill her set list with some records off of the jazz album, since they're standards and can't really be "leaked." Maybe she will even perform with Tony, just like at the White Haus Ball.

This kind of performance is just about getting her name back into the limelight where it belongs...I feel like that's the most important thing to promote ARTPOP, not necessarily performing new tracks from it. These days when an album from someone like Gaga drops everyone will know, regardless of crazy promo.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived