Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is the Start of ARTPOP The End Of the Crazy Outfits?

ThisGuyTony

Is the Start of ARTPOP The End Of the Crazy Outfits?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Start of ARTPOP The End Of the Crazy Outfits?

• Yes...
    • No...
    • Some Odd Outfits But Nothing As Outrageous As Before...

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

this.

Also, OP. We must be twins. We came up with similar threads in a minute difference. :rip:

Great minds think alike. :legend: :legend:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPprince

Not at all, shes been collecting Micheal Jacksons clothing and things from Daphne Guinness's collection aka Mcqueen everything

she's aiming for an Avant garde yet Minimalistic kind of approach, which is very popular on the Catwalk these days.

gotharunway.com

aaronyoji

i think shell dress more creatively when its needed. she wont over saturate her image like she did in 2010 by wearing outlandish outfits to a restaurant or when she's walking down the street. itll be much more succinct and relevant to the music this time around as opposed to earlier in her career when she had a lot of miscellaneous outfits. 

in short, no i don't think wearing crazy outfits will stop, but the way she wears them and the purpose they serve will definitely evolve. 

Kermit the frog

I think it will be even crazier this time yet more sophisticated.

I hope not, i would like her outfits to be kinda versatile, just like the new promo pic - showing natural beauty but also with addiction of futuristic stuff.

Judicorn

I think that her outfits won't be that "crazy random outfit" but more of a "weird, elegant avant garde" type

Michael

Definitely not. I actually think that ARTPOP is going to be her most outlandish era yet in terms of fashion, but I think it will be executed in a more refined and careful way.

hoeslay

She's not every going to tone it down. But this might be a different way of toning it if it makes sense. 

No way she's toning down crazy. Let me remind you she bought outfits similar made similar to these from the Serbian designer Ana Ljubinkovic who made them ANA+LJUBINKOVIC+-+photo+Milos+Nadazdin+(

soundwave

have you seen the sixty minutes interview? gaga clearly said that she is very good at focusing attention on where it is supposed to be? so, why would she wear 'crazy' outfits when she's on personal business and doesn't want people to focus on it?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived