šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Interscope was VERY smart with the ARTPOP release dates

Klou

Featured Posts

The Plague

Thanks for explaining that all so clearly! :party: I don't know a ton about charts and the way things work like that but I do find it interesting. I'm glad it looks like things will run relatively smoothly, but now that I'm looking at all the responses I'm realizing how much more there probably is to consider. It's making my head hurt. :duck:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blurred Lines is at its 5th week at #1, are you expecting it to hit 10 weeks that you're even worried?

I'm not worried, but just saying its a possibility. I would not be surprised if the song is #1 for 10 weeks.

Radio deals normally begin on Mondays. A Wednesday start would be best and would prevent the low debut, but labels never start it on Wednesdays for whatever reason.

Because the radio deals make the song known immediately, the day it goes on sale, which draws instant attention to the new single.

Labels care way more about sales than chart positions.

LOL I haven't even heard Blurred Lines yet I don't take these rap/hiphop/whatever songs seriously tbh. No one's gonna remember it in a few months time tbh :nails:

mte. I only heard this awful song once and I learned today from gagadaily that it is some smashing hit in the US. :shrug:Ā  Like what is wrong with you people... They are probably just thirsty for Gaga. :haha:

Because the radio deals make the song known immediately, the day it goes on sale, which draws instant attention to the new single.

Labels care way more about sales than chart positions.

You are out for blood today :smh: Dont be mad with me :hug:

HausOfAntonio

mte. I only heard this awful song once and I learned today from gagadaily that it is some smashing hit in the US. :shrug:Ā  Like what is wrong with you people... They are probably just thirsty for Gaga. :haha:

Ā 

Tbh :smh: It's not even good like what depths have we sunk to :wtf:

Tbh :smh: It's not even good like what depths have we sunk to :wtf:

Ikr. Let's just hope that Gaga is strong enough to kill this r&b/rap/urban or whatever stupid-talking-over-crappy-music trend before it gets out of hand. :duck:

SharGaga

I agree. I hope they release the MV one week after the VMA's so she can slay the charts even longer. :ARTPOP:

HausOfAntonio

Ikr. Let's just hope that Gaga is strong enough to kill this r&b/rap/urban or whatever stupid-talking-over-crappy-music trend before it gets out of hand. :duck:

Ā 

We can only hope I want her to bring POP back

Freddy

i thought it was confirmed that the MV would be released on september the 1st?

Ā Pre-order begins sep 1st, nothing was told about the video -_-

Ā Pre-order begins sep 1st, nothing was told about the video -_-

maybe i'm wrong, but its all over twitter. plus she starts filming on monday

Spanish Eyes

Katy, Rihanna, and Britney are bigger threats than Blurred Lines. Granted, Gaga's management has been excellent in planning this. As long as the song is good, Gaga can beat everything.

Archived