Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

u ready it's starting......they started playingggg heir songgssfsd;gmderhnaG

It was #3 :flop: Why no #1 news story? :crossed:

ChicaSkas

fixed. sorry guys.

that was a classic case of Operator Error :dies:

TIRED HAPPY CHICA THOUGH :woot: :nick:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Pure Adrenaline

It was #3 :flop: Why no #1 news story? :crossed:

WHO CARES AUSTRALIA HEARD ABOUT ARTPOP
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

MJ Holland

This is the second time the word 'interface' has been used, first on Twitter and now in the text next to the new image. It seems all the stuff from last year about Monsters designing for Gaga and her being a platform for creativity is coming true, referring to herself as an interface and the fact she is "pass[ing] through the mediums of each artist she collaborates with" it seems she herself is a blank canvas (the image of her is very clean, white, pale, futuristic, clinical almost) on which art can be projected on and through, as well as creating her own artistic outputs. Also the word interface ties in with this hybrid theme (e.g. Art meets Pop, Blonde meets Brunette) an interface is "the point of interaction with software, or computer hardware..." (according to Wikipedia :hor: ) she is the hybrid, using technology to showcase her artistic visions and communicate with us; it kind of reminds me of when she was talking about being a vehicle for her fans and all of that stuff.

Also I agree that single titles or hints towards them are probably hidden throughout the new information, I would not be surprised in the slightest if 'Big Bang' was the lead single name and I actually really like it. Other words/ phrases that stick out to me 'ARTculture', 'Adrenaline', 'A New Age', 'Icon', 'Rage', 'Passion', 'Fury', 'Celebration of Obsession'. I'm not saying these are single titles, I have no idea, nor that they would necessarily make good titles, but they stuck out to me when I read through it and possibly hint towards single titles if not definitely the album themes. Personally I like the sound of 'Adrenaline', 'Rage.Passion.Fury' and 'A New Age' as titles.

Hmm. You may be right, we have less than 40 days to find out.

BIG BANG would make a wonderful first  single title.

The follow ups should be FURY, PASSION, OBSESSION. 

I dunno, they just sound great  :saira:

Hmm. You may be right, we have less than 40 days to find out.

BIG BANG would make a wonderful first  single title.

The follow ups should be FURY, PASSION, OBSESSION. 

I dunno, they just sound great  :saira:

I know I really like them as words, as weird as that sounds. Idk I just think some of them could work well as single titles

Kermit the frog

I'm only doubtful to one thing with the app... do we have to pay full prize for it even if we buy the physical album? Even if the app has more features it kinda feel like buying two copies of the album :/

It would be cool if the physical copy came with a free app, but I dont see that happening.

One Five Ten

So...is ARTPOP the lead single? Or something else?

Godddd I am so excited.

One Five Ten

Remember just hours ago when Cake Like Lady Gaga unmodified version was everyone's top concern? Now this

Gaga is Life

WHO CARES AUSTRALIA HEARD ABOUT ARTPOP

Good point that radio dude just got Australia started for ARTPOP. I love him now :worship:

• Shadow locked this topic