Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

MJ Holland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i_acFrcwJh4

We could be-long-to-geth-er Yes we could, We could be-long to-geth-er yes we could

My ARTPOP could mean an-y-thing, Yes it could

Lady Gaga or not, this is what I imagine ARTPOP will sound like :music: 

I'm not that into EDM and stuff like that, but sounds like tons of fun.

RAMROD

I just hope that she doesn't put a freakin "#" in front of ARTPOP on the album cover. I hate these hashtags so much! "#ARTPOP" :blehga:

Don't think she will.

She is the person who against the words "Deluxe" remember?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

seashellbikini

Does anyone know whether you'll have to purchase the app AS WELL as the album or will it come free with the album, I wonder?

Garden Panty

OMG, thank you God and thank you Gaga... I'm gonna start crying.

Freaking out, made it through the whole of the wait, woow

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Brunette tho :(

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

"Fresh sound of 2013" at the end of the year. Only Gags could get away with something like that. :hor:

seashellbikini

The album is being released exactly NINE MONTHS after she canceled the Born This Way Ball Tour, and she has stated that she wants to be reborn. I don't know if its just the hype getting to me, but, I think that this was the plan the whole time. No hip injury. Just hype for ARTPOP. Maybe the hype is just getting to me, but, I find this really creepy.

Rollercoaster

BROWN HAIR!

I would have liked better makeup but it's all good.

So excited!

Levine

With that logic, "rage," "icon," and "adrenaline of fame" could also be the title. 

Unless they're all titles....

BIG BANG too

Sam Griffin

The album is being released exactly NINE MONTHS after she canceled the Born This Way Ball Tour, and she has stated that she wants to be reborn. I don't know if its just the hype getting to me, but, I think that this was the plan the whole time. No hip injury. Just hype for ARTPOP. Maybe the hype is just getting to me, but, I find this really creepy.

She wouldn't cancel her tour for hype, well I hope not... She knows how many people got upset and wanted a BTWB DVD :)

ChicaSkas

Guys, I'm sorry, it's 2 in the morning here and I've had like 4 hours sleep in 2 days :dies:

brb fixing calendar :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic