Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Little Kermit

Wait. Gaga got banned from the "Dance" category on Grammys?

Why would she get banned? 

The Stranger

Wait. Gaga got banned from the "Dance" category on Grammys?

All the pop girls did. It now belongs to DJ's like Zedd/Skrillex/Avicii who make dance music.

100percent

Why people will believe in that snippet

Just be realistic

if it is really ARTPOP then it will get BANNED IMMEDIATELY

rivingtonrebels

You guys, there is no way in hell that this song will leak. Gaga had her studios disconnected from the internet way back in the day when Earthquake and Greatest leaked. Wifi receivers have literally been torn out of the computers they work on to stop leaks and hacks from happening. 

Also, the studios they work in are on total lockdown. Even other superstars (such as Britney Spears and her producers) can't get in. 

Don't believe anything until maybe a few days before the actual release. 

Bad Romance leaked and it was a mess

Judas leaked but that might have been planned.

I wanna be with ü ? Lol, if she was still with Luc

I think those lyrics could belong to the lead single since the title wasn't revealed

Edited by miju
doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Bellatrix

You guys, there is no way in hell that this song will leak. Gaga had her studios disconnected from the internet way back in the day when Earthquake and Greatest leaked. Wifi receivers have literally been torn out of the computers they work on to stop leaks and hacks from happening. 

Also, the studios they work in are on total lockdown. Even other superstars (such as Britney Spears and her producers) can't get in. 

Don't believe anything until maybe a few days before the actual release. 

This

If the Grammies didn't ban Gaga in the Dance categories then ARTPOP could win them for 2 consecutive years.Just imagine.

why did they ban her?

So whats happening with the disney theme? Did she drop it?

Jester

where was that leak that SoundCloud removed a few dozen pages back, that some lucky kid downloaded?

I think it was actually just Cake reversed :)

Jester

That fake snippet has been in my head all week! What's funny is that when the actual song comes out, I'm sure I'll love it but part of me will be like "...but it's not what I'm used to!" XD

If you find the faster version, please link!

Haha yeah the same thing happened to me with fanmade Born This Way (with the VMA vocals) and the real version when it came out :)

ChicaSkas

I wasn't here when Bad Romance leaked, what was that like?
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ooooooops

why did they ban her?

So whats happening with the disney theme? Did she drop it?

I don't know anything for a fact, but I wouldn't be surprised if she dropped it. Disney is extremely protective of their brand and products. Another artist I know, named Utada, sang the theme song to those Kingdom Hearts games, and it took her and her team something like five years to finally get permission to release the song on one of her albums. Craziness! So as much as I love Disney and Gaga both (and, frankly, still consider "Hair" the unofficial theme song of "Tangled"), it's probably easier for her just to do her own thang.

hausofaxel

I must say, I ADORE the debate on the importance of Gaga to sell and market herself. This is ARTPOP. This is what it was supposed to trigger, can Art and Pop truly belong together? Does the money factor makes the artist lose its creative integrity? Can you market Art the same way you market Pop? > Can Pop be Art? / Can Art be Pop?

I've read many interviews by Marina Abramovic where she talked about money. In fact, she said her first performance was sold out and she didn't get a dime for it and it was okay, it wasn't the purpose.

Jeff Koons is also interesting in that aspect cause I believe he has the world record for the highest selling piece of art by a living artist, something along the lines of 30 million dollars. And that caused controversy as well. Does wealth corrupt your artistic vision? Can marketing and artistic integrity cohabit?

I think Gaga will talk about that. Because it is one of the most, if not the most important osbtacle that refrains pop from being perceived as a true, noble art form.

MFTE! This is exactly what she want us to be talking about.

It's so interesting! Can ART be mainstream (POP)? Can ART be mass produced, chart-topping and best-selling, or would that take away its stamp of ART approval? Would this mean that ART = exclusive and reserved for a selected audience?

Can Gaga make ART POP?

ooooooops

I was convinced Judas was fake until, like... the music video XD I love the song now, but when I first listened to it I seriously thought it was a prank Gaga was playing on us because the intro sounded so much like Bad Romance to me. FanFail!

Torsoface

32 days  :coffee:  So close but still soooo faaaar  :emo:  This wait would be easier if some old song would leak, like Text you pictures (omfg the snippet is flawless  )

• Shadow locked this topic