💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Jeff said that he really really likes ARTPOP

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

I know, but we don't actually know what his official role is... Some people seem to think he's a janitor there. :shrug:

Than I better become a janitor at Interscope Records.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gurl you know i don't believe jeff, sorry.

Unless he reveals some dates, or song titles, he is a nobody to me.

Telling that the songs are good is not news  :nails: 

Listen to us - PLEASE. We're telling you, he's not trolling. If you back track you be able to see what info he's given us...

Wait, no one really thinks they'd allow/trust a janitor with tracklists and snippets etc of new and unreleased albums/songs, right? :dead:

If that was stolen and leaked someone would've been fired years ago

I think he has a more important role in the business and is actually allowed to leak when he does, otherwise he'd have been prosecuted in the past

Universal is the best guess, seeing as he couldn't spill for some artists in the past, but now that UMG acquired the music labels those artist are under, he can/does

Well I don't know do I?

Whatever he does, he just needs to keep on doing it... I always get excited whenever Jeff mentions something Gaga related.

LMAO jeff is the men who leak information about all artist because he works in universal. In BTW era leak us some information about the album.

:duck:

Bitter

Listen to us - PLEASE. We're telling you, he's not trolling. If you back track you be able to see what info he's given us...

i didn't say he is a troll but he keeps on tweeting unspecific stuff (i like the songs, perhaps she will reveal something this week etc)

Not a solid info has been spilled yet.

GagaSlayedYou

It's sad that people don't know about Jeff, the only person that has been giving us reliable information.

And, if Jeff listened some songs, it probably means that ARTPOP is finished, or to be finished very soon.

AyaKara

Jeff has given us lyrics, opinions of sounds & videos, & release dates of vids. He's also told us whether he likes something or not. Looking forward to his opinions on ARTPOP :flutter:

Doogi

Ok that's fine... Still waiting for real news :nails:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Well why the fück would he ever say he thinks it's ****ty?

Because that could be his opinion? He practically said that about TEOG video

The Plague

"yeah i heard a few songs, they were pretty meh."

imagine

edit:

Because that could be his opinion? He practically said that about TEOG video

did he?!!  :toofloppy:

Okay so he liked it.

I quit listening to Jeff because he has been incorrect before and he was incorrect several times in 2012 about Gaga's release dates and other things.

I'm only going to listen to Gaga when she announces ARTPOP's release date herself. That is if I still have function of my ears and eyes at age 99.

Alphaz

he probably haven't said anything because he hasn't heard anything concrete yet

it doesn't mean he's not reliable

it's Gaga we're talking about, so many betrayals, I'm sure Jeff got "betrayed" by Gaga as well

Americano

Okay so he liked it.

I quit listening to Jeff because he has been incorrect before and he was incorrect several times in 2012 about Gaga's release dates and other things.

I'm only going to listen to Gaga when she announces ARTPOP's release date herself. That is if I still have function of my ears and eyes at age 99.

It seems like Gaga has been changing her dates though, not that he was "wrong"

FrozenKookie

For the new ones, he's really reliable :) he had given maaany helpful stuff for us Gaga's fans way before. I don't dare his credibility afterwards.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived