Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Jeff said that he really really likes ARTPOP

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

The fact that so many of you are unfamiliar with the good sis Jeff...

isRl0dwJXamwa.gif

this tbh

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

wtf at those  people who don't know who Jeff is.he's an insider,VERY RELIABLE.

did you just become an Gaga fan because idk how you don't know about him.he spilled many tea during BTW era.

I've only heard of Jeff in this forum, one month ago, and I've been a fan for a long time now :Chica:

It's not like he's that known...

Maybe I've read lots of stuff Jeff said during the BTW era, but never read his name.

Just because we're fans of Gaga, we don't have to know the employee who works in the record label that releases Gaga's albums. Everyone I know that works in the business, I know because Gaga talked about them.

Lips de Jolie

Jeff is very reliable. But he was also hyping up Christina's "Your Body" and No Doubt's last album, so his taste can be a bit weird...

isRl0dwJXamwa.gif

Bellatrix

I've only heard of Jeff in this forum, one month ago, and I've been a fan for a long time now :Chica:

It's not like he's that known...

Maybe I've read lots of stuff Jeff said during the BTW era, but never read his name.

Just because we're fans of Gaga, we don't have to know the employee who works in the record label that releases Gaga's albums. Everyone I know that works in the business, I know because Gaga talked about them.

This. Not all of us has hung here every day the last couple of years and a Gaga fan is NOT equal with GGD member :nails:

Outofcontrol

Like, what is he supposed to say? "I kinda like it"? :blehga:

He does NOT WORK for Gaga,if the tracks he heard were **** he would say that without a damn problem.he dissed plenty of things Gaga did before,like the Edge of Glory video.he's not BIASED at all.

JoeMo

What would it matter if he is reliable or not?

He just said he liked it, nothing else  :classy:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Lips de Jolie

Lol at this fan base acting like Inspector Gadget all the time and a--lyzing tumblrs made by trolls and trying to decipher innocent tweets a la The Da Vinci Code while refusing to drink the tea spilled by actual insiders  :unicorn:

Ursula Buffay

Lol at this fan base acting like Inspector Gadget all the time and a--lyzing tumblrs made by trolls and trying to decipher innocent tweets a la The Da Vinci Code while refusing to drink the tea spilled by actual insiders  :unicorn:

This tbh. :clap:

The fact that so many of you are unfamiliar with the good sis Jeff...

isRl0dwJXamwa.gif

IKR? :duck:

Jeff is pretty impartial - We don't even know if he's "on Gaga's team", he has info on TONS of people in the Industry, he openly said a few weeks back he "wasn't a fan" of Katy Perry's new material.

This got me a little hyped :sara:

Americano

I can't believe the amount of people that don't know who Jeff is. He's reliable, so stop questioning it.

Also, I'm glad he likes it. If he's heard it, that means much of it must be complete.

AgusPop

I can't believe the amount of people that don't know who Jeff is. He's reliable, so stop questioning it.

Also, I'm glad he likes it. If he's heard it, that means much of it must be complete.

So, Will you please enlighten us please? what is his last name? what is his job?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived