💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff said that he really really likes ARTPOP

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

Saymyname432

https://twitter.com/jeff1317

@jeff1317 Have you heard any songs from ARTPOP / Beyoncé's album?

@amenpim yes to the first, no to the second other than the leaked stuff

@jeff1317 Did you like it & is it completely different from what's out there now?

@amenpim I really, really like what I heard

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

Who's this Jeff guy? I have heard about him several times but no one says who he is  :cryga:

Saymyname432

LMAO jeff is the men who leak information about all artist because he works in universal. In BTW era leak us some information about the album.

Princess MBR

LMAO jeff is the men who leak information about all artist because he works in universal. In BTW era leak us some information about the album.

OHHHHHHHHHH lets all ask him more stuff then  :party:

joeymonda

I don't know how reliable he is. But this is nothing really new. Everyone on Gaga's team or who works for Interscope is obviously not going to say anything negative about the album. How about you release the album and let the public judge. How's that for truth tea. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Sun of a Gun

I've heard of him before too. I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt. How is he even connected to Gaga or the Haus?

Who's this Jeff guy? I have heard about him several times but no one says who he is  :cryga:

Saymyname432

I don't know how reliable he is. But this is nothing really new. Everyone on Gaga's team or who works for Interscope is obviously not going to say anything negative about the album. How about you release the album and let the public judge. How's that for truth tea. 

Jeff doesn't work for Gaga.

Save-Me-Oprah

He's an anonymous mole inside Universal. Jeff is probably more reliable than Gaga at this point. He's got a proven track record of correct info.

isRl0dwJXamwa.gif

joeymonda

May I ask what info he has "leaked" so far? 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Guest Nichijou

We got it,

it's good it's going to make us wet our pants,

it's so close we can taste it,

it's really really good,

now just hurry up and get it done and ready so we can listen to it.

Bellatrix

I was actually pretty calm but now I'm getting really sick of all the music industry people who say how amazing ARTPOP is.. then please share it before Christmas!

When ARTPOP's finally out they all are gonna be tired of it because they have listened to it so many times.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived