πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bonnie McKee wants to write for Gaga

SSION

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's already doing it wrong. If she wants any chance of being involved in a Gaga record, she needs to realize she'd be writing with her, not for her.

And I'm not here for it, honestly; a lot of her songs have the same boring clichéd lyrics and she's a major reason why most of the stuff on top 40 radio today is so dull.

lizlemon

Bonnie is sweet and she knows how to write a catchy pop song, but no thanks.

Β 

Β 

American Girl is a perfect example of why she shouldn't be allowed anywhere near anything Gaga does.

It's just a fusion of what she's written for Katy and Kesha, except it's her own song.

Pop Art

Thank all that is good that GaGa writes/co-writes all her stuff.

ryhanna

She's a Pop star ... as is Gaga. :shrug:

Β 

Β 

The article is actually really sad... she's written SO many smashes, so many hits... and nobody outside of Pop forums knows who she is - I really hope she gets at least SOME success with her new album... :cry:

The saddest thing is, that if Katy Perry's name were on her new single it would be HUGE by now. It's a really great track, I hope she manages to break through.Β 

Save-Me-Oprah

Y'all are aware Gaga didn't write a single word of this, right?

Β 

Β 

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Y'all are also aware that Katy Perry has writing credits on every song she's ever put out, correct?

Β 

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

dirtypunx

Gaga using a professional writer really wouldn't be a such a bad thing. I think its something she should look into doing every once and awhile. Especially after some of the tracks we got on Born This Way. like come on guys lets be real.

Β 

Β 

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Y'all are also aware that Katy Perry has writing credits on every song she's ever put out, correct?

Β 

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Β 

You're aware that Gaga never released that song right? You're also aware that artists get their name put on **** even when they only added a word right? I'm not saying Katy didn't write her ****, I genuinely don't care about her. But your argument is wack lol

That's a lot truer than Monsters on here think.

Especially among young white girls who are their key demographic.

Β 

It really is. Gaga has the same audience as Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, P!nk, etc.

AlienFugitive

Bonnie should just stick with Katy because Gaga has developed her own style of writing which is easily distinguished.

Still, Gaga's getting promoΒ  :legend:

exoskeleton123

if she co wrote with gaga okay that's fine, but I love how bonnie doesn't know that gaga writes her own music

Americano

I appreciate her comment, but I hope Gaga would continue to write all of her own songs.

Β 

Maybe opening for Gaga though?

Β 

Β 

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Β 

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

But are you aware that that's clearly not Gaga's voice on that song?

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Or that Katy wanted "Only Girl" before the producers gave it to Rihanna and wasn't going to change any of the lyrics?

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Kermit the frog

Too bad gaga writes for herself, so yeah... no need for more mainstream writers.

ThisGuyTony

LMAO!!

Β 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Β 

I'm not here for generic or cliche lyrics. :nails:

Β 

That and Lady Gaga writes her own songs. So thanks girl. But bye.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived