• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

Pop Art

Thank God I bought every single FAME product they carried back in January/February!

AgusPop

Run and buy the last bottles !!!

descarga-686378.jpg

Edited by pabloagus

LORD GAGA

Macy's stores are still selling it in store now but not online this happens to most of their perfumes, however it most certainly s not because of lack of sales, it  outsold every other, dispite the fact it was more expensive, and more like a designer perfume rather than a celebrity one :)

I don't think it ever sold well except at the very beginning.

Fastest selling perfume of all time, and now the best selling perfume of all time (used to be Chanel No. 5) disagrees with you.

How rude of you.

Anyhow, you're still not using reliable sources. The Live Journal link reports while using Daily Mail as a source. They pretty much repeat everything the Daily Mail said. That's strike one.

The Daily Mail quotes Gaga as having the best selling perfume of 2012, but they fail to show the actual figures. There are no numbers, just her name.So we don't actually know how much she sold. On top of that, their list is copied off some person called Emma Leslie who you can't even find on the internet. Besides, she's only credited as one of Escentual.com's editors. What makes you think she would have access to all sale figures?

The GGD link sites an Italian GOSSIP site. Anyone could write anything and get away with it. The site doesn't even have a source for the sale figures, they just simply posted them with no explanation. Strike three.

Point being, o reliable sources have released sale figures.

Ciao.

Actually earlier this year, Coty released sales figures and it showed that FAME was both the fastest selling and best selling perfume of all time, which included other designer fragrances and not only celebrity ones :)

Doubt the GP likes it as much as us, just because one store discontinues it hopefully doesn't mean it's becoming extinct :(

Trust me, the best selling perfume of all time aint gonna become extinct, i know loads of people who love it, but... really.... really.... dont like Gaga lmao

LORD GAGA

Oh no! I'm gonna miss that epic promo :(

BUT WHILE WE'RE AT IT, GO BUY TRUTH OR DARE THE FAB NEW SCENT BY MADONNA

Its available in my local TK MAXX for £10 for the biggest bottle whilst FAME is still £65 for the largest bottle :legend:

GagaMyBlood95

well, it's been out more than a year right? idk, it sold over 30 million bottles so its definitely not a flop :party:

LORD GAGA

If this is true, the sales must've dropped massively after the first few months. I guess it will end in dugstores, or will be discontinued entirely. I am not even surprised, because the fragrance itself is boring, synthetic and cheap smelling. People were probably disappointed. I bet Coty is angry that they didn't release a second fragrance in time.

No. To all of this.

TraeumereiLPB

No. To all of this.

Well, I accept your 'no' tho the dropped sales. That's why I said 'if this is true', 'cause I really did not know. And I also accept the 'no' to my statement that it might end up in d--gstores or will be discontinued. BUT (and now my inner #PerfumeFreakSince2006 comes out) I cannot accept the 'no' to my statement that it smells cheap and synthetic, because you can't judge my personal and unique perception. And please don't take this post to serious, because I am in a strange mood today, sorry  

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

ChicaSkas

Chica, Could we have another confirmation if is really a discontinuation  :ohno:  I mean, of all versions? Thanks  :kisses:

I wasn't the person who emailed/got this email.

I can contact my local Macy's (there are like 4 here in socal at least)

and see what they have/say, but with something like this we might have to go higher.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Paper Planes

I wasn't the person who emailed/got this email.

I can contact my local Macy's (there are like 4 here in socal at least)

and see what they have/say, but with something like this we might have to go higher.

I think you're right; I just got back a little while ago from my local Macy's, and the clerk didn't have much information on it. She asked another clerk, but she didn't know either.

delete it fat

• Shadow locked this topic