Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

hughdancy

Noooooooooooo :( I'm going to have to go and buy some more. I don't live in a country that has Macy's but I don't want to not be able to buy it anymore :(

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

Ray of Light

Oh no! I'm gonna miss that epic promo :(

BUT WHILE WE'RE AT IT, GO BUY TRUTH OR DARE THE FAB NEW SCENT BY MADONNA

Edited by Ray of Light

stuckonfknyou

here in Australia they are discontinuing it too! our Macy-Like store is called "Myer"

BUT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO GO ITS THE ONLY PERFUME ILL EVER LIKE

:nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:

Hot Space

First her tweets, and now the perfume????!!! She's coming for the remix CD next.  :udidnt:

No.

FAME was the second Fastest Selling Fragrance Of All Time after Coco Chanel. 6 million bottles in 1 week.

and sells more than 30 millions in a month making it the 8th most successful perfume for 2012.

I hope you realize Gaga said this and that there are no actual year-end sales figures for it available online. 

stackhouse

:rip: at some of you thinking this is Gaga's decision 

She doesn't get to pull the perfume because "she's over it" or because she's eradicating "the Born This Way era"

There are billions of pounds behind the fragrance. This is all down to COTY.

Proves it didn't make the ridiculous $9230-58328150BILLION some people said it did.

:nails:

Um, no. 99% of all winter perfumes get discounted during the summer sale season and are then discontinued, no matter how great their sales. That's how the business works. Normal procedure is that apart from a couple of established giants like Chanel N°5 every single perfume (even if it's from big brands) needs to get a new incarnation/formula - for summer, preferably a more fruity, breezier version - and a new name to be sold during the following season.

Edited by Nissa

Paper Planes

I just checked the general website and it still has FAME on there.

Macy's website only has a discounted FAME gift set left. All of the separate bottles of FAME and such are all deleted.

delete it fat

Monster Voices

OMG :omg: Is it discintinued everywhere? Should I go and stock up?

Forever and Always!

Americano

Are you sure..? Since I work at a mall and saw this thread, so I casually strolled around the fragrance section and saw FAME there with all of the other celebrity fragrances. 

Rudz Xinc

I got my FAME, but I haven't even use it, now, I feel like not using it, because it's so pretty, without the black liquid it's just look like simple bottle

Look at those clowns

LetsGetHigh

Is it like COTY won't distribute any bottles anymore? 

What the flying **** :fthis:

TraeumereiLPB

If this is true, the sales must've dropped massively after the first few months. I guess it will end in dugstores, or will be discontinued entirely. I am not even surprised, because the fragrance itself is boring, synthetic and cheap smelling. People were probably disappointed. I bet Coty is angry that they didn't release a second fragrance in time.

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Inb4 they start selling the remaining bottles at d--g stores and TJ Maxx. :toofloppy:

I don't get it, though. I thought the fragrance would live for many years/ever. :shrug:

Well they do, at least here where I live, alongside all the other celeb smells.

• Shadow locked this topic