💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

Another Macy's that is a while away from me just told me that they got a 'return to vendor' slip for FAME items, meaning that they must send the remaining perfume, cosmetics, and merchandise back to the manufacturer after today.

delete it fat

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

theredkilt

If you want to sort out this mess, e-mail Coty. 

What you see on amazon and in retails shops is the remaining stock. If Sephora or any other retailer is out of Fame, they will order a new batch from Coty. So the wisest thing to do right now is to e-mail Coty and ask them. 

Paper Planes

If you want to sort out this mess, e-mail Coty. 

What you see on amazon and in retails shops is the remaining stock. If Sephora or any other retailer is out of Fame, they will order a new batch from Coty. So the wisest thing to do right now is to e-mail Coty and ask them. 

I already have. I'm waiting for a response.

delete it fat

Slayer

I find this quite bizarre. FAME was hugely successful when it was first released. Why the drop? 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

GagaMyBlood95

they've sold them quite enough so I'm not worried at all :coffee:

AlienFugitive

Maybe Gaga's saving money by not producing any more bottles... :shrug:

ChicaSkas

Ok... went to my Macy's and bought the last bottle of 100ml Fame for $65.00 (marked down from 85.00)

The shower gel was also the last one, it was marked to $25.00.

I also left my name and number for the two small cardboard FAME display squares, the lady said when the perfumes are RTV'd (returned to the vendor) she will CALL ME :woot: those display boxes are about as valuable as the perfumes!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Monster Voices

Well .. as much as I LOVE the smell of Fame I'm kinda glad it's discontinued. It will be more rare and valuable in a way. It won't stay in stores for years and become cheeper with time - it will stay exclusive!

( oh and we will have all the tacky copies like Crazy Lady, Monster, Lady Lala all the others :flop: )

Forever and Always!

ChicaSkas

ok, moving this back into News today because I personally verified with a Macy's manager that it was true -- today is the absolute last day to buy FAME in Macy's stores, because at closing tonight (7-10-2013) all remaining stock is to be shipped back to the vendor.

I have a telephone message from the gentleman who told me, if anyone needs receipts I can upload the audio, but basically FAME will "no longer be carried by Macy's", "ever."

He was very kind to save me 2 FAME display boxes, the ones I begged for back in November :dies: because they were "due to be trashed."

So everyone, if you have a Macy's -- go there TODAY and buy the FAME products you want, because today is the last day to buy it instores.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

You might also wish to go there today to grab any and all displays for FAME that they are set to throw out.

Americano

does anyone actually care tho? i hardly believe anyone here actually buys 'FAME' regularly lol

• Shadow locked this topic