💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Pablo

I was in Kohl's today and they didn't have in store, I guess they might only sell it online so far?  :huh:

They had Nicki's flop fragrance on display by the checkout :hipster:

Don't visit my profile

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

hausofchad

I was in Kohl's today and they didn't have in store, I guess they might only sell it online so far?  :huh:

They had Nicki's flop fragrance on display by the checkout :hipster:

I saw FAME at my Kohl's so maybe your Kohl's hasn't got them  in yet. But they definitely were there. Full price, though.

CherryBoom

Thank God i bought one before it leaves the shelves!

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

jhonyguy04

Do you own it? I don't think that you do....a photo you looked up on google is hardly that accurate and its color is not a matter of opinion. Its black, its called BLACK Afgano. It is a fact. Fame is also black, however its a pale dark purple or sometimes grey when held up to the light. So Fame is not the first black fragrance, get over it.

it should have been called Brown Afgano because it's brown. 

I don't see why any store would stop selling it, especially now when the ARTPOP era is approaching, it's almost guaranteed to sell well again...  :shrug:

34 bucks for the 1.0 bottle and 50 bucks for the 1.7 bottle? Well, I be damned. That's cheap. YAY FOR US!!

Paper Planes

If anybody is interested in buying FAME from Kohl's and you have a Kohl's Credit Card, there's a promo code that could get you free shipping and 30% off. I just paid $24 for a 30 ml on Kohls.com because of that discount. The promo codes are only good until the 21st, though.

delete it fat

Princess Die

Do you own it? I don't think that you do....a photo you looked up on google is hardly that accurate and its color is not a matter of opinion. Its black, its called BLACK Afgano. It is a fact. Fame is also black, however its a pale dark purple or sometimes grey when held up to the light. So Fame is not the first black fragrance, get over it.

I own it. :laughga: It's black. The smell, however, is too "daring" for me, but I think it would make a good perfume for foreplay. :Flop:
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

The Macy's where I am still carries the FAME.  It's on sale and in limited quantities.  My state doesn't have a Kohls.  Hopefully, Rosses will carry it.  

skaxboy

I saw it today at Sears and it had decent displays. Also Nicki and Taylor Swifts perfumes had similar presentation. Then I went to Walgreens and I saw it on the wall behind their cosmetics counter next to Cover Girl cosmetics.

Flippy

Did anyone see my flop post? :toofloppy: I have pics :derpga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ChicaSkas

Did anyone see my flop post? :toofloppy: I have pics :derpga:

omg cool where?
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Wet Fire

The fragrance that had the biggest revolution in perfume technology in 20 years shout last a lot longer!

• Shadow locked this topic