FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

AgusPop

I guess technically ...

So Gaga and ...

Oh please ...

Ok, this is a mess  :huh:

So, is not the End of Fame. Some stores still sell it and others do not. 

I think this topic must be closed. 

Has anyone asked Haus Laboratories:wtf:

This does not have specific information and some people are making stupid conjectures

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

TroubleClef

Just wondering, what does Fame smell like?

I read its "summery", so is it floral? How would u describe it?

I was planning on checking it out at macy's but I guess I can't anymore :(

RAMROD

Just wondering, what does Fame smell like?

I read its "summery", so is it floral? How would u describe it?

I was planning on checking it out at macy's but I guess I can't anymore :(

Fruity and musky than floral.

And check Sephora if you don't really like Kohl's.

Afaik they still selling it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TroubleClef

Fruity and musky than floral.

And check Sephora if you don't really like Kohl's.

Afaik they still selling it.

Cool. thanx. :

Xgongiviguess

Hate me all you want but I did smell it and it isn't that good, I expected it to be more Gaga-ish, its so normal like any female perfume out there, all the hype died for me right then tbh :cryga:

Fizzy

:noparty: CLAWS are Awesome on the bottle! :yes:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

hausofchad

When everyone was talking about it being sold at Sears, all I could think was "You could try Sears". You really can relate Mean Girls to anything! I actually like that they're selling it at different, cheaper stores.  It will broaden it's audience and I think it'll sell well when the "blackout" is over! Don't go running out and buying it at Macy's because it's about to be a lot cheaper for the same thing.  Sephora has it on sale on their website and I'm going to check my mall later today to see which places are still carrying it (we have Sephora, Macy's, Belk, and Sears). I am definitely going to try to get the display! But I'm excited that I'll be able to buy it from places like Ross, Kohl's and TJ Maxx (why is it called TK Maxx in the UK...?)! I'll be able to wear it all the time because it'll be easier and cheaper to buy (and I don't have to feel like I have to be conservative and save it :P). I really hope Haus Laboratories comes out with a new one for ARTPOP, but we'll see!

ChicaSkas

Ok, this is a mess  :huh:

So, is not the End of Fame. Some stores still sell it and others do not. 

I think this topic must be closed. 

Has anyone asked Haus Laboratories:wtf:

This does not have specific information and some people are making stupid conjectures

you took me out of context, I was asking for a photograph of the Sears promotional display for the perfume.

It IS still news since people need to know they can't walk into a Macy's or a Nordstrom's to purchase the stuff anymore.

It would be an excellent idea to ask the Haus Lab or Coty!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ProudUnicorn

Oh please oh please oh please PLEASE can you photograph it and show it to us here?

After you do that, you really should speak with the manager and have them hold it for you when they are done using it. I do this all the time and I rarely get disappointed.

I will photograph it next time I get there, but if I remember correctly it was just a circular table with a cloth over it and they had stacked the perfume there. There may have been a small display on top of it.

Paper Planes

you took me out of context, I was asking for a photograph of the Sears promotional display for the perfume.

It IS still news since people need to know they can't walk into a Macy's or a Nordstrom's to purchase the stuff anymore.

It would be an excellent idea to ask the Haus Lab or Coty!

I already have, and posted about here before. They didn't give me much information.

Just sayin, don't feel like this is a failure for Gaga and don't let the haters make you feel that way either. Its kind of a shame it happened within a year of its release but it was literally going to happen eventually anyway. Its really not as basic as you seem to think judging by the urgency of your posts in this thread, Its just the nature of celebuscents.

Not really an urgency; just posting information as I get it. 

delete it fat

• Shadow locked this topic