Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gene Simmons Tweets about GAGA

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah him and one of the other members from kiss where in full regalia in some interview and the interviewer name dropped lady gaga, and they said the exact same thing. and that she was the new kiss.  

Thanks :yes: Knew I wasn't imagining it, tried to look for a thread about it, but couldn't find any.

Pure Adrenaline

I agree Gaga should do a rock album :rockstar: We could all be rockers for one era

:worship:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

aaronyoji

Thanks :yes: Knew I wasn't imagining it, tried to look for a thread about it, but couldn't find any.

it was from this video

she's 27. dumbass.

I think he's talking about the past 25 years in music, not that Gaga is 25 years old.

Believe Gaga's the only new RockStar in 25 years. She should do rock.

It's great that he praised her, but does anyone else see a contradiction here?  How can someone like Gaga truly be a "Rock Star" but not actually "do rock" music? 

I know people will compare people to rock stars in a generic way (e.g., "they greeted Obama like he was a rock star"), but to say she is "the only new RockStar in 25 years" and then encourage her to actually perform rock music seems strange to me.

high heeled fem

I agree Gaga should do a rock album :rockstar: We could all be rockers for one era

hell yes....but to me anyway born this way had alot of it  :rockstar: that album gaga explored her sound

judas...has amazing rock chords to it! and it was our taste of rock gaga it sounds very much like judas priest that song esp the vocals guitar riff and drum beat etc...

also bad kids......has a killer rock riff

i hope she continues it......im not here for the new album to be raver music :ohno:  :messga:

Yass he betta praise

ib22BdV7gweAtU.jpg

:lmao:

wow is that who i think it is?? where is this from ??????????? :omg:

MetalHausOfJosh

hell yes....but to me anyway born this way had alot of it :rockstar: that album gaga explored her sound

judas...has amazing rock chords to it! and it was our taste of rock gaga it sounds very much like judas priest that song esp the vocals guitar riff and drum beat etc...

also bad kids......has a killer rock riff

i hope she continues it......im not here for the new album to be raver music :ohno::messga:

:lmao:

wow is that who i think it is?? where is this from ??????????? :omg:

Idk lol

Shadow

Yes, Gene has it right! :rockstar:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived