💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP tour in .. China?

Luc

Featured Posts

AndreLovesU

This. I don't think it would be very difficult to her to sell and arena in 1 or 2 cities in China. That considering she sold out Hong Kong 4 times with that tickets price.

I am positive that she could even sell out a stadium over there, Chinese are FOND OF Lady Gaga I swear, she is really appreciated in mainland China !

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

This. I don't think it would be very difficult to her to sell and arena in 1 or 2 cities in China. That considering she sold out Hong Kong 4 times with that tickets price.

I think arenas are a certain thing tho... It would be nice if she could sell out a stadium, but we can't know for sure..

If it's just 1 arena date then it wouldn't be worth travelling there in the case of the BTWB or something else with such a huge stage. 

I am positive that she could even sell out a stadium over there, Chinese are FOND OF Lady Gaga I swear, she is really appreciated in mainland China !

Are you sure? How do you know? o.o, and perhaps Gaga needs to promote ARTPOP a bit in China next time. I'm sure that if Gaga promoted a bit more in Asia than last time (a few shows in Japan, an interview in Taiwan and South Korea, multiple visits to Japan and Japan Music Awards) she could easily sell out a stadium in not just Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia and Singapore (although Singapore doesn't have any stadiums :x), but also in Taiwan, other cities outside of Tokyo in Japan, Vietnam and mainland China.

MonsterOfSpain

I think arenas are a certain thing tho... It would be nice if she could sell out a stadium, but we can't know for sure..

1 stadium date in Shanghai then

Ah really? Happy to hear that!

GagaMyBlood95

1 stadium date in Shanghai then

Ah really? Happy to hear that!

:yes:

AndreLovesU

If it's just 1 arena date then it wouldn't be worth travelling there in the case of the BTWB or something else with such a huge stage. 

Are you sure? How do you know? o.o, and perhaps Gaga needs to promote ARTPOP a bit in China next time. I'm sure that if Gaga promoted a bit more in Asia than last time (a few shows in Japan, an interview in Taiwan and South Korea, multiple visits to Japan and Japan Music Awards) she could easily sell out a stadium in not just Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia and Singapore (although Singapore doesn't have any stadiums :x), but also in Taiwan, other cities outside of Tokyo in Japan, Vietnam and mainland China.

I have Chinese friends that came to France for their studies and I asked them about Lady Gaga, they said what I said : young people in China LOVE Lady Gaga ! They often play her music in nightclubs ! That's what they told me !

Singapore actually does have a stadium : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Bay_Floating_Stadium

And they will have a new one in 2014, so she could maybe open it ? : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Singapore_National_Stadium

GrandchildDavid

I have Chinese friends that came to France for their studies and I asked them about Lady Gaga, they said what I said : young people in China LOVE Lady Gaga ! They often play her music in nightclubs ! That's what they told me !

Singapore actually does have a stadium : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Bay_Floating_Stadium

And they will have a new one in 2014, so she could maybe open it ? : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Singapore_National_Stadium

It's true that there are tons of young Gaga fans in China (I'd say pretty much everywhere in the world :hor). However, I think it's more of an issue with China's extremely old-fashionedly restricted government per se.

MonsterOfSpain

But knowing Gaga's falls on tour she could fall on the water :derpga:

But knowing Gaga's falls on tour she could fall on the water :derpga:

Gagsus can walk on water  :whitney:

calmar

She probably could add dates in mainland China, but the government would never let her in. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Born To Slay

She should do a full tour of China visiting 4 or 5 cities. It has 1 billion people, it should be treated like a separate continent be ause it says more people living their than North America.

Archived